Page 107 of 385 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Season 38 - Results (Days 1-5/28)

I'm very satisfied with this performance and results...
    9 games / 9 wins

Goals
    43- 3

I told you that NTNK United would be back this season... especially after the transfers you made this season.
    NTNK likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 3- Perfect Tactics (45.2) 2-0 Hegylako Fch (37.6)

We played against a tough opponent and it was very hard to break them down. Their defender Dordevic was on top form and kept blocking shots and tackling our players. In the first half Mata's shot went wide and Suarez should have taken the shot himself instead of passing it to a full back. It wasn't really going for us so we put on super sub Crawford. Out of nothing Mata struck from long range and that beat the keeper for 1-0. Our opponents tried to get back into the game and they had several shots but Silva was on hand to head a lot of corners out. It was only in the 88th minute when we got a second, Petersen's corner met by Suarez, sealing an unconvincing win.

Goals: Mata (70'), Suarez (88')
    MOTM: Petersen

Yet again the manager from SimyFC keeps supporting our opponents! Does she log in ESPECIALLY to support my opponents? I beat her yesterday but that isn't enough to put her off lol

But a level 6 person, I don't even know who she is... She supported me to cancel out the possession bonus. My only guess is that she meant to support our opponents but didn't by mistake.. Because how else is a level 6 supposed to watch a level 5 league match?
    Just a 2-0 but its a win, thats important
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Season 38 - Results (Days 1-5/28)

I'm very satisfied with this performance and results...
    9 games / 9 wins

Goals
    43- 3

so bad resuls man,,,, change your tactic, btw you are playing offensive now?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Finally we get the DML/ML player for 4T. Search over. Selling my 4* DML/ML, good riddance! Was only useful in the CL final last season and didn't do anything
    I hate it when you have a decent rated player and they seem to do nothing for your team. Frankie Saunders springs to mind here.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looks like the buyer got a Wayne Rooney at a bargin price there since the real one is worth about £30million.
    Yeah really cheap. I was hoping a bidding war would have pushed up a couple million lol

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Yeah really cheap. I was hoping a bidding war would have pushed up a couple million lol
    I might rename Alex Zidane to Lionel Messi when I decide to sell him and see if it provokes a bidding war that a Lionel Messi is on the transfer market...

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    so bad resuls man,,,, change your tactic, btw you are playing offensive now?
    Hahahahaha...yeah...offensive

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    its a free win anyway...
    It's a free win only if his players can't cover functionally for any formation the sistem has. If they can, then sistem auto-organize the team. You can see in the previous matchday what formation sistem used for it, if it used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    It's a free win only if his players can't cover functionally for any formation the sistem has. If they can, then sistem auto-organize the team. You can see in the previous matchday what formation sistem used for it, if it used it.
    all that players have very bad moral, do you really think they can beat an active formation? I don't think so

Hahahahaha...yeah...offensive
    Like I said you was noob, but thanks to me you are pro )
    NTNK likes this.