Page 285 of 385 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Big scare in the CL yesterday because I started with a illegal formation because I forgot my DMC was disqualified so I kept him in formation and the system changed him with a MC… so I changed him immediately but it's like the system didn't take that into account… I lost 0-2 against a weeker team and missed many chances but still qualified because I won 1-3 away.. great scare but at least I'm through

Addicted
    I need some advice from you experienced guys: I failed to advance in CL and Cup, so i only play League. League goes well, I'm ahead with 14-1-0, but its still close because I have a close competitor with 14-0-1 (I won vs him, but had a draw vs a random guy).

I obviously want to win the league, but i want to prepare in the best possible way for next season. How do I do that? Which players should I sell, which should I buy. Should i let go of some players I dont need (I have a 22 player squad, I guess I wont need them for only 1 competition).

please help the noob!^^

edit:
    wrong forum, pls answer here: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...html#post52685
    Last edited by Zeon; 03-27-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Addicted
    Overturned my CL first leg result in style yesterday as Rhondda Rovers came from 3-1 down after the first leg to attack from the off and win 6-1, giving me a 7-4 aggregate victory. It came at a minor loss as inspirational leader Joe Hamlin was injured with a groin strain. Thankfully it's only for 2 days and should return tomorrow.

Got an interesting match against FC Dusha tonight, who is currently looking to attack with a 4-2(MC)-3(AM's)-1 formation. I intend to stick with my usual 4-4-2 formation, with the power training finished in time for Andres Stiegelman as a 6*.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I need some advice from you experienced guys: I failed to advance in CL and Cup, so i only play League. League goes well, I'm ahead with 14-1-0, but its still close because I have a close competitor with 14-0-1 (I won vs him, but had a draw vs a random guy).

I obviously want to win the league, but i want to prepare in the best possible way for next season. How do I do that? Which players should I sell, which should I buy. Should i let go of some players I dont need (I have a 22 player squad, I guess I wont need them for only 1 competition).

please help the noob!^^
    I would of posted this in Tutorials and Guides.
    Poker-32 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    yeah, a few second after hitting the Post button i thought so myself, i will post it again there

July Fourth 6-2 FC Haute Savoie League Round 16
    July Fourth 104.0 3N-1-3W-1-2 - FC Haute Savoie 89.8 3N-2N-2W-1-2

For the first time in about a week, our new prefered formation of 3N-1-3W-1-2 was available to us after Vasko has finally made his full recovery from a 6 day injury, We only had 2 bad results in this time, the draw against Colin FC and the draw in our 2nd leg of or CL last 16 match against Thai Team, everything else was a 2-0 win on average. Non the less, this formation does allow us to play a good passing game with players spread well round the pitch, in the first minute we got of to a flyer when Miku's decent effort from 20 meters found the top corner, Miku tried again from 30 meters later on but it was an easy save for the keeper, Then Metelus who had a brilliant game for our opponents got 1v1 against Seaman then put it wide, Michu then hit the post before Norris showed everyone how to score goals with a brilliant finish from just inside the area, In the second half Michu ran with the ball and beat the last defender and shot it past the keeper to make it 3-0, Then Haute Savoie found a way into the game by a free kick from Milsevic which Seaman fingertipped it over the bar and when the corner came in Camille won the header and Seaman caught it then lobbed the ball forward towards Miku who played it left to L.McNamara who skillfully beat a defender and laid it off to Norris to power it in for his second of the game, Savoie hit back despite being 4 down and both efforts came from Metelus firstly he got 1v1 against Seaman and took it round him to put it into an empty goal, then a Camille pass put him 1v1 against Seaman again and he curled it past him to score... the game was eventually killed off from the moment of the game, Norris with 2 excellent shots from mid range both beating the already demoralised Savoie GK.

Goals: Miku (1) Norris (25,52,87 HAT,88) Michu (48) MOTM: Norris.

We didn't have to wait that long to find another player joins the 4 in a game club since Michu managed it yesterday, Today it was Chuck Norris!!!

David Rocastle made it back to 6* quality after the game finished.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-27-2013 at 03:53 PM.
    Chris Rath, dv8r, iaind and 3 others like this.

So my 24T signed youth player has now hit 7*
    Season 38-youth.png

His average gains at 7*: 15/40/65

Still fast trainer at 7* which is incredible
    July Fourth, Ljepoje and FCP like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

My team, Aluche United, are back on their winning ways in the Beginner's Newbie League and today I only lost 0-2 in the friendly against the team, United Army FC, that beat me 8-0 & 6-0 on previous days, so I am not too despondent.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So my 24T signed youth player has now hit 7*
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	youth.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	4107

His average gains at 7*: 15/40/65

Still fast trainer at 7* which is incredible
    Possible push to 8*?

Oh well! Season over. Out of the cup, drawn against far stronger team in CL, and now even further behind in the league after today's league match.

Result: LONDON CITY 1-1 NO CHANCE FC
    Goals: Zola 39, Esparza 73pen
    M.o.M: Rodriguez (NCFC)

A match we had to win, fizzled out to a disappointing draw, as everything conspired against us to prevent a positive result. The match started badly (again), when leading scorer, Hector Morgada sustained an ankle injury after just 5 minutes. We managed to hold a halftime lead, when Adam Zola slotted home after a weaving run. But things returned to normal, and we were rocked again, when a dubious penalty was awarded against us (for the 3rd match in succession), and Espareza equalised for the visitors. We are now 3 points adrift of the leaders, having played a game more. If the bad luck continues over the next couple of days, I think it'll be a chance for the reserves to get some match time for the rest of the season.
    July Fourth, Ljepoje and FCP like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33