Page 325 of 385 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    My main and long time striker, Seamus Flanagan, will be 27yo 4* when next season starts, so I've started looking for a replacement. I've just picked up an 18yo 5* (6pts short of scout), player who I will be training for the rest of the current campaign, knowing that he will be 5* at the start of new campaign. Can't wait to start giving match details on here when he starts. He is Nigerian, with the wonderful name of Spartacus Korolonga.
    I have to say, that will be a very sad day for London City to see a club legend like Seamus Flanaghan leave the club, he has done wonders for you over the last few seasons.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have to say, that will be a very sad day for London City to see a club legend like Seamus Flanaghan leave the club, he has done wonders for you over the last few seasons.
    Flanagan still has 2 seasons left on his contract, so I'm going to keep him for another season, as a resrve player (like Giggs at Man Utd).
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

After FC Saint lost earlier in the day Harrogate managed to win 2-1 and open up a 17 point gap now at the top of the table.

Sad to see us leak an easy goal from a corner but still only 3 conceded so far is good
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Addicted
    <3 Spartacus

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    After FC Saint lost earlier in the day Harrogate managed to win 2-1 and open up a 17 point gap now at the top of the table.

Sad to see us leak an easy goal from a corner but still only 3 conceded so far is good
    That you Champions?

That you Champions?
    Sure is only a maximum 15 points left now.

I may rest a few 1st team players and get some reserves in to get some game time but then I still want to keep that 26-0-0 alive

Sure is only a maximum 15 points left now.

I may rest a few 1st team players and get some reserves in to get some game time but then I still want to keep that 26-0-0 alive
    Thats all you have left to play for now is the perfect record. On my second account earlier I got away with a 1-1 draw in a tough away game to stay unbeaten on 16-4-0, the second team is on 16-1-3 with better goal difference so 1 bad result could cost me the unbeaten record and the league too.

Thats all you have left to play for now is the perfect record. On my second account earlier I got away with a 1-1 draw in a tough away game to stay unbeaten on 16-4-0, the second team is on 16-1-3 with better goal difference so 1 bad result could cost me the unbeaten record and the league too.
    Damn that's going to be a tough one

July Fourth 4-2 Thai Team League Round 21
    July Fourth 104.4 3N-1-3W-1-2 - That Team 88.9 4-1-2-1-2 ND

I decided to rest 6 key players for the CL game due shortly after the league game this afternoon against Ttrabzonspor and even played the 2 youths since I was top of the league by 11 points and no unbeaten/perfect record to chase and we still won against the 2nd bottom club at home. Miku put is infront early again, seems to be a habit now for us and Vasko scored a free-kick 2 minutes later, with a weakend team and a couple of players OOP the Thai Team fought back to 2-2 in the second half through both goals from Lybohy then near the end Novotny scored a long range shot and the provided a corner for Rocky to header it home.

Goals: Miku (24) Vasko (26) Lybohy (70,73) Novotny (78) Rocastle (83) MOTM: Vasko.
    dv8r likes this.

Damn that's going to be a tough one
    I drew it vs 4th... and I don't have to play against 2nd all season and I beat them home and away, would do me injustice if Troll City were to fail to win that league.