Page 33 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Harrogate Town Press Conference

In the Conference Room at the CNG Stadium the press are all waiting with baited breathe as they await the arrival of of Manager David Winder and the 3 new signings he has brought in so far.

The door opens and here they come 1st out is the manager followed by his new signings. Here we go with the 1st Press Conference of the season for Harrogate Town.

David Winder: Welcome everyone. Firstly I would just like to apologise that I couldn't have made this press conference earlier before the 1st leg of our cup game but it has been a crazy time trying to secure these wonderful new players to the squad. I would just like to give you the basics of the new guys.

!st up we have our new defensive general to partner the rock solid Phil Jones in defence. He was a scouted play that can play DC/DMC. Frenchman Jean-Yves Assoumani. He cost 50Tokens and £3.3million. I feel this could be a bargain.
    Season 38-assoumani.jpg

2nd comes our Universal Playerfor this season. The awesome American warrior MC Chuck Norris to join Tom Cleverley holding the midfield. He cost us just 1Token and £3.16million.
    Season 38-chuck-norris.jpg

3rd comes a player I have high hopes for this year. the replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo on the right Konrad Giel. A Polish AMR/MR costing again 1Token and £3.05million.
    Season 38-giel.jpg

Also in transfer news we have sold MC Ryan Price to Ocean FC for £563k and Robin Van Persie to BCL FC for £913k. As we look to bring in a new striker to provide Wayne Rooney with Competition for the starting role.

Any questions guys before we go on to the result today?

Gary Goldberg: Gary Goldberg here from The Mirror. Firstly well done last season on 2nd place in the league and CL. How does it feel to be getting this new season going and managing to get the players you were after so quick and cheap?

David Winder: Thank you Gary and I am very pleased to be here again and getting to lead this club to even more glory in the future. I am happy to have secured these guys early and quickly. Jean is going to be our new captain and I am sure he will lead us very well as a rock at the back helping to bring on Phil in his game. I have admired him for a couple of years and am glad he has made it here finally.

Bill Austin from some American paper: Hi Chuck welcome to England. We have all been waiting to see who you would sign for after it broke a month or 2 back that you wanted to sign for an English Team. Were the rumours true that the likes of Manchester United and Chelsea were after you? And if so why did you choose Harrogate over them?

Chuck Norris: I am very pleased to be in England I have wanted to play here since the earliest memories I can remember about football. I am only young still and want to show what I can really achieve here.
    Yes it is true both of those clubs came in to try and secure me a couple of months ago but I just wanted to wait till the end of season 1st. I chose Harrogate over them because of the dedication and hard work that David Winder is putting in here and he sold the club to me and where they are planning on going. I hope to be here for a very long time.

David Winder: Right guys onto todays game. It was the 1st leg of our cup. Home leg against a team similar to us A.S Haquin. The game was fast and played like a true cup game. We managed to dominate the game winning 6-1. Goals from Gareth Bale (12th min) Konrad Giel (17th min) and Tom Cleverley (38th min) gave us a strong lead at half time.

I just asked the lads to keep playing as they were and it would just get better. Burany (58th min) pulled a goal back but it wasn't enough as we took control once again then goals from Gary Neville (57th min) Chuck Norris (69th min) and Gareth Bale (74th min) with his 2nd of the game secured a good win and hopefully the tie.

Harrogate Town Press Officer: Thank you ladies and Gentleman for coming today and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.

That raps up this press Conference. Hope you are all having as good a start as I have just had.
    July Fourth and Kristya like this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Hahaha ^^, good luck :P
    Just a 4-1
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Hmm... can someone help me here? I am not sure if I should of have my match today or yesterday? or the time it is pretty much mess up o.oSeason 38-lost.jpg
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

It should be today maybe is a visual bug :-s
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Good result

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Good result
    Thank you, for me is ok this result, but we missed other 10 good chances so we could score even more

NTNK United destroy red star 5:0

Gotta love the press conferences including the Chuck Norris one.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Look at the difference between the amount of tokens spent... mine is younger and a faster trainer.

Season 38-loss.jpgSeason 38-bg5.jpg

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post