Page 41 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Rookie
    B.B.B Young Boys 2 Magician 1 ( 2-2 agg ) Magician win on away goals.....Biggest shock in the footballing world I have lost in the Preliminary round for the 1st time ever

With 60% possession and 21 shots my boys came up short,but can only have themselves to blame M.Scala gave the hosts the lead they deserve on 38 minutes that was to make it 1-0 on the night...Wave after wave of attacking led to some poor finishing from the BBB forwards but with 18 minutes to go C.Tibidi picked up the ball on the halfway line went through 3 players before placing a shot just out of the reach of the Magician keeeper A.Evans to send the 254,000 BBB fans wild,with the fans whistling for the final whistle M.Sadek broke free from his marker to slot the ball underneath the on rushing Baturov to give Magician there away goal in the 89th minute meaning that BBB would need to score a 3rd goal...there just wasn't enough time
    July Fourth likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I Just woke up... I'm MADDDDDDDDDDDDD.... I missed my only cup game today...

by about 20 minutes... I wanted to showcase little Miku in this game since we had a 4-1 lead from the first leg, having said that it didn't really matter as much...

July Fourth 3-0 Mimonos FC Royal Rumble Cup Preliminary 2nd Leg - July Fourth Win 7-1 on aggregrate.
    July Fourth 100.1 3-5-2 V - Mimonos FC 99.5 4-1-2-1-2 N.D.

Not a lot that I can say about this game because I wasn't present but July Fourth comfortably go through to the qualifying round of the royal rumble cup, meaning that's an extra 5M to the clubs coffers for prize money and another 5M for ticket sales, not a lot but $ are pretty low with just over $100million in the bank now after a large spending yesterday. However the goals came from new signing Michu in the first half after he put through on goal from a key pass from Papaleo, and in the second half, Papaleo got a brace and this won the MOTM award with an excellent solo move past defenders and a well struck shot to beat the keeper and our 3rd came from a Kevin Mensah cross from a free-kick for Papaleo to get the header above the Mimonos keeper.

Goals: Michu (15) Papaleo (57,68) MOTM: Papaleo.
    Maybe because you didn't sleeped last days )

Nice result anyway :P good job!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    B.B.B Young Boys 2 Magician 1 ( 2-2 agg ) Magician win on away goals.....Biggest shock in the footballing world I have lost in the Preliminary round for the 1st time ever

With 60% possession and 21 shots my boys came up short,but can only have themselves to blame M.Scala gave the hosts the lead they deserve on 38 minutes that was to make it 1-0 on the night...Wave after wave of attacking led to some poor finishing from the BBB forwards but with 18 minutes to go C.Tibidi picked up the ball on the halfway line went through 3 players before placing a shot just out of the reach of the Magician keeeper A.Evans to send the 254,000 BBB fans wild,with the fans whistling for the final whistle M.Sadek broke free from his marker to slot the ball underneath the on rushing Baturov to give Magician there away goal in the 89th minute meaning that BBB would need to score a 3rd goal...there just wasn't enough time
    not so nice to go out after a draw on general....
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    not so nice to go out after a draw on general....
    I put out my weak team in the first leg plus he watched it with 3 supporters oops my bad....I have only the league to play with as I missed out on the CL.........damn boring season planned

Amazing Amazing Amazing)

After losing yesterday away from home 4-1 today I witness a comeback I never had))

2 players bought yesterday Johan Putra (2 goals) and Ionut Vatavu (1 goal) keeps my team in the pursuit of the cup trophy

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Fortza Extraterestrii)
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Amazing Amazing Amazing)

After losing yesterday away from home 4-1 today I witness a comeback I never had))

2 players bought yesterday Johan Putra (2 goals) and Ionut Vatavu (1 goal) keeps my team in the pursuit of the cup trophy

Fortza Extraterestrii)
    Better tell them how I scored a goal against Extraterestrii in real life from 30+ meters.......

There is going to be a lot more matches in the CUPs decided by away goals and penalty shootouts than ever before in the new CUPs.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There is going to be a lot more matches in the CUPs decided by away goals and penalty shootouts than ever before in the new CUPs.
    And there Keeper got a 3 ha ha

We made 3 offers on negotions, we are looking for some substitutions

Rookie
    Had a decent first game in the cup, I've been seeded into a pretty hard tie. I can't find any lvl 4s anywhere and got matched up with a lvl5 who is slightly lower than me in terms of quality but surprised me in being active so we both watched.

I started at home, which is the first time I think, which threw me off a bit.
    We drew 3-3 and it would seem the game was plagued by bad managerial decisions, every time either of us made a change, the other would go on to score a couple of mins later.

Got off to an early lead through Gary Clancy scoring a brace within the first 51 mins without much else of note happening. In the 52nd I made a change and in the same minute Magno Cruz scored for Christian FC. Just 9 minutes later Faridi Khatibi levelled the game at 2-2, and when I made a second substitution in the 73rd minute Torales scored the game's 5th to give Christian FC the lead. In the 81st minute Christian FC made a change to see out the game but in the 83rd Rodriguez scored the equaliser assisted by none other than Gary Clancy.

An even affair in every part with me keeping the ball slightly more but him more effective with it, leading to more shots being taken from his side. Not sure what to expect tonight, need to adjust my tactics I think!
    July Fourth likes this.