Page 40 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We just got our young players today, 2 gk's like always he said CYA! to the 4 stars and we placed the 2 stars on the transfer market for some nice moneys
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I really don't get that lol, I've seen people 2 levels higher bidding for 3* players, it's so stupid. Makes me think people don't know how to play the game properly, it's not just bidding on random people or in fact, it's not just about buying scouts. I have owned scout buyers in the past, a lot of them seem to think "oh, I will win every game because I have a full scout team and I don't need to watch my match"
    The biggest problem is for them because they will have to bid against much more players then in normal case, he is fighting now just with he's level, he is fighting with others 2 for 1 player

But yes who knows, maybe there are no players on the transfer market, this can happen too
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Angry Help ??

Hi, I changed the nationality of the names of 100 tokens night I did and gave the observer transverse , One of the two football player has been sold and was waiting for my morning meeting .Sorry about the bad english, but please help me I want my players have

Rookie
    I do wish that scout players didn't cost so many tokens as my TL is rubbish

Apprentice
    Waiting my 2nd leg of my cup match tonight after comfortable win 4-0 in 1st leg last night. My opponent is better than me. Hope the server at my side :-). I have been knockout in cup competition last season. I have won the 1st leg with 3-0 but lost 0-3 in 2nd leg, then lost in penalties!

bt way sorry my english very bad, i join thie forum today....my team lvl 7 quality team 48,6...budget 38,7.... my players i need didn't come...there was aml/ml 18 q 53 the price 18 M (wow) foot either...and wow 3 players bid until 10 ko, what a war.....but idont need that position coz i dont playing flank system. may be i just need to wait until nexy week....

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    Waiting my 2nd leg of my cup match tonight after comfortable win 4-0 in 1st leg last night. My opponent is better than me. Hope the server at my side :-). I have been knockout in cup competition last season. I have won the 1st leg with 3-0 but lost 0-3 in 2nd leg, then lost in penalties!
    Hmm, I don't think is possible from 4-0

I Just woke up... I'm MADDDDDDDDDDDDD.... I missed my only cup game today...

by about 20 minutes... I wanted to showcase little Miku in this game since we had a 4-1 lead from the first leg, having said that it didn't really matter as much...

July Fourth 3-0 Mimonos FC Royal Rumble Cup Preliminary 2nd Leg - July Fourth Win 7-1 on aggregrate.
    July Fourth 100.1 3-5-2 V - Mimonos FC 99.5 4-1-2-1-2 N.D.

Not a lot that I can say about this game because I wasn't present but July Fourth comfortably go through to the qualifying round of the royal rumble cup, meaning that's an extra 5M to the clubs coffers for prize money and another 5M for ticket sales, not a lot but $ are pretty low with just over $100million in the bank now after a large spending yesterday. However the goals came from new signing Michu in the first half after he put through on goal from a key pass from Papaleo, and in the second half, Papaleo got a brace and this won the MOTM award with an excellent solo move past defenders and a well struck shot to beat the keeper and our 3rd came from a Kevin Mensah cross from a free-kick for Papaleo to get the header above the Mimonos keeper.

Goals: Michu (15) Papaleo (57,68) MOTM: Papaleo.
    dv8r likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I Just woke up... I'm MADDDDDDDDDDDDD.... I missed my only cup game today...

by about 20 minutes... I wanted to showcase little Miku in this game since we had a 4-1 lead from the first leg, having said that it didn't really matter as much...

July Fourth 3-0 Mimonos FC Royal Rumble Cup Preliminary 2nd Leg - July Fourth Win 7-1 on aggregrate.
    July Fourth 100.1 3-5-2 V - Mimonos FC 99.5 4-1-2-1-2 N.D.

Not a lot that I can say about this game because I wasn't present but July Fourth comfortably go through to the qualifying round of the royal rumble cup, meaning that's an extra 5M to the clubs coffers for prize money and another 5M for ticket sales, not a lot but $ are pretty low with just over $100million in the bank now after a large spending yesterday. However the goals came from new signing Michu in the first half after he put through on goal from a key pass from Papaleo, and in the second half, Papaleo got a brace and this won the MOTM award with an excellent solo move past defenders and a well struck shot to beat the keeper and our 3rd came from a Kevin Mensah cross from a free-kick for Papaleo to get the header above the Mimonos keeper.

Goals: Michu (15) Papaleo (57,68) MOTM: Papaleo.
    Michu!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

As expected in this cup, the higher levels have already invested in players that I see as 7 and 8 star players. Im like the only level 5 in my cup because of my high average, not many on my server has a higher average than me at level 5. Everyone else is level 7-9

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<