Page 54 of 385 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    But that guy is a mega noob for buying the scouts to stay on the bench! I bet he doesn't even know tactics that well. I could beat him with the 4-5-1 V and he'll be clueless and go for a like for like swap, like other scouts that I've encountered lol
    I was thinking from last season, those players could of easily been all 8*, glad I never see anyone like that around, the biggest competitor on my server/level is that Batigo United I mentioned a few times. There just doesn't seem to be that many token buyers on my server at all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I was thinking from last season, those players could of easily been all 8*, glad I never see anyone like that around, the biggest competitor on my server/level is that Batigo United I mentioned a few times. There just doesn't seem to be that many token buyers on my server at all.
    There was one league I saw who was full of scout buyers and you know why? Because some idiot called Leveller FC went round adding every scout buyer he encountered. He added me but I was never added to his league lol. Suffice to say, he finished 9th that season

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

There was one league I saw who was full of scout buyers and you know why? Because some idiot called Leveller FC went round adding every scout buyer he encountered. He added me but I was never added to his league lol. Suffice to say, he finished 9th that season
    So basically he decided add scouters to 'Troll' some players lol, but I'm sure the manager of Leveller FC will be happy with this cup format! =) I like the randomness of low quality teams I face in league/cl, I love to see goals fly in from my team, do you notice that player partnerships occur in this game? or some players don't link up well?

So basically he decided add scouters to 'Troll' some players lol, but I'm sure the manager of Leveller FC will be happy with this cup format! =) I like the randomness of low quality teams I face in league/cl, I love to see goals fly in from my team, do you notice that player partnerships occur in this game? or some players don't link up well?
    Yeah because I notice that when Cazorla plays, Petersen becomes the assister, whereas when Mata plays, Petersen becomes the goalscorer. So I think there is some sort of hidden partnerships where players work well with certain players

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Yeah because I notice that when Cazorla plays, Petersen becomes the assister, whereas when Mata plays, Petersen becomes the goalscorer. So I think there is some sort of hidden partnerships where players work well with certain players
    I'm finding that Papaleo is linking up quite well with Michu and Papaleo's goals are starting to return back in numbers, and it will only get better with Michu being Power Trained, Adams and Novotny always work well in defence together and thats why we only conceded 7 in the league last season for the entire season. I haven't seen a brilliant Midfield partnership for quite a while... I think L.McNamara and Mensah work well. When Papaleo scored 68 in L13, It was Benoit that provided Papaleo with all the support back then and Rocky wasn't was effective as Benoit in L14 and L15, I think beginning of next season I will look for a new MR or MR/AMR if I can. Zidane and Papaleo always worked quite well too.

I'm finding that Papaleo is linking up quite well with Michu and Papaleo's goals are starting to return back in numbers, and it will only get better with Michu being Power Trained, Adams and Novotny always work well in defence together and thats why we only conceded 7 in the league last season for the entire season. I haven't seen a brilliant Midfield partnership for quite a while... I think L.McNamara and Mensah work well. When Papaleo scored 68 in L13, It was Benoit that provided Papaleo with all the support back then and Rocky wasn't was effective as Benoit in L14 and L15, I think beginning of next season I will look for a new MR or MR/AMR if I can. Zidane and Papaleo always worked quite well too.
    Imagine if you're pitted against Batigo United in the league. Big challenge for you, I'd also like a challenge but probably not on that scale lol

Just a few 5* teams would do because my team is mainly 5*, 4 scouts and two 7*. Might not be enough if I come across a crazy guy

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Rookie
    Lol you only conceded 7 because your team is probably miles ahead in quality in ur league. Next season your going to make sure you get a easier cup you said in a post lol..... how easy you want this game :/

Imagine if you're pitted against Batigo United in the league. Big challenge for you, I'd also like a challenge but probably not on that scale lol

Just a few 5* teams would do because my team is mainly 5*, 4 scouts and two 7*. Might not be enough if I come across a crazy guy
    I'm in 2 minds about Batigo United, One reason is to avoid the higher rated scout team and win the league quite easily again, and the other is to get revenge for the exit in the L11 Semi-Finals against him, This increased my tactical awareness of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    Lol you only conceded 7 because your team is probably miles ahead in quality in ur league. Next season your going to make sure you get a easier cup you said in a post lol..... how easy you want this game :/
    I want trophies!!! youth players FTW, I will have 3 rubbish youth players in my squad at end season to bring down my average quality by about 4 points. It's called manipulation.

Rookie
    I want trophies!!! youth players FTW, I will have 3 rubbish youth players in my squad at end season to bring down my average quality by about 4 points. It's called manipulation.
    I want trophies! But doubt ill get serious enough to buy tokens with my cash. If i had enough time or i was serious enough about this game i would make about 10 fb accs and farm tokens and sit in my pants allday doing surveys etc, but the game isnt that gd lol.
    Last edited by Broxburn Rovers; 03-12-2013 at 12:22 AM.