Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Unassigned skill points and skill progress of unsigned players in new season

Famous

Unassigned skill points and skill progress of unsigned players in new season

I note that the unassigned skill points of my unsigned players disappear in new season. As I remember, these are left for managers to assign after re-signing the players. Is my memory incorrect? Did I loss 8 sp for one of my player? Too bad that I did not remember or record its exact average quality before the new season.

Besides, I note that after re-signing the players, their skill progresses are neither nil nor identical to their skill progresses before last season end. Is it also new?

I checked the skill progress of other players who did not participated in cup match. Their skill progresses are exactly the same as that in last season.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Is my memory incorrect?
    yes, you're right. Some times I sign the player first (in the new season) and then give him the sp.
    I don't have this case in this season, so I don't know. Maybe A temp. bug ?
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    nikolgiorgos, so you mean my memory is correct, right?

I have left unassigned sp on my injured and out-of-contract players before season end. Besides losing sp and changes in skill progress of out-of-contract players, I also notice that among my 2 injured players, sp of one of them is still unassigned and that of the other disappeared.

I can forget the skill progress. But I am very unsure if they just discarded my sp.

Capture of New season
    Unassigned skill points and skill progress of unsigned players in new season-my-skill-progresses.jpg

Capture of last season
    Unassigned skill points and skill progress of unsigned players in new season-beauty-sp-not-yet-applied.jpg

One of my players have 8 unassigned sp because I power trained him before his 22nd birthday. I rarely power train players. Now I may lost about 10 green packs just on him only.

Edit:
    Those players in red box are contract re-signed players. Their sp disappeared and skill progress changed. Those players in yellow box are normal players who has no action yet in this season. There skill progress is exactly the same as I noted in last season. Those players in light blue box are normal players with injury carried over the season. Sp of only one of them disappeared.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-20-2015 at 09:11 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    well that is random. i carried one to a few points on all but one guy...all stayed. my guy left one team accrue all last season, i just watched him assign like 400ish.

weirdness
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, confirmed that.
    I found a case from another team I have - semi abandon (it's good to have many accounts ).
    I sign with 2 players Karemakers and Angeloudis. After the renew, they got their sp as always was that way.

Unassigned skill points and skill progress of unsigned players in new season-sp-lost-1.jpg

Unassigned skill points and skill progress of unsigned players in new season-sp-lost-2.jpg
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    well that is random. i carried one to a few points on all but one guy...all stayed. my guy left one team accrue all last season, i just watched him assign like 400ish.

weirdness
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok, confirmed that.
    I found a case from another team I have - semi abandon (it's good to have many accounts ).
    I sign with 2 players Karemakers and Angeloudis. After the renew, they got their sp as always was that way.
    Thanks for information and help

This team has history for auto-assigning sp, but this very rarely occur and I have no idea how these are triggered. I believe that I have not logout this account before uninstalling the T11 mobile apps.

I just added narrative to my previous reply to clarify the meaning in my pictures.

Anyway, now I just think the sp were auto-assigned, forget other things and move on.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    it might be worth now you arent carrying to get the app and log out
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]