Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hackers take over the Bidding ?

Hackers take over the Bidding ?

Today i went bidding against some russian with no money to bid, he took over my identity and outbid me WTF

Hackers take over the Bidding ?-image002.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Just a visual glitch, not hacking. The pictures occasionally display incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Just a visual glitch, not hacking. The pictures occasionally display incorrectly.
    I often see the loading symbol on their profile logo, that makes me worried that my connection is lost

Hackers take over the Bidding ?-2015-09-21-07_26_00-start.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 09-21-2015 at 06:26 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

proof please ?

I really would like to see the logfiles of that transaction. because the guy had no money to buy the player in the first place and he bid with my tokens for what i have seen.

So please publisch the log files of this deal so i can see if its a glitch

Thanks in advance

Roy de Vries

Quote Originally Posted by Roy de Vries View Post
    I really would like to see the logfiles of that transaction. because the guy had no money to buy the player in the first place and he bid with my tokens for what i have seen.

So please publisch the log files of this deal so i can see if its a glitch

Thanks in advance

Roy de Vries
    If the bidder had just enough cash for 1 bid, example: A manager has 150M and opening bid for a player is 95M, he can bid on however many players if he wants but stands a chance of his account going into negative if he wins all auctions.

He probably bid on a few players at the same time and won them all... He will either end up spending tokens for cash or sell unwanted players in order to get his account out of negative. Doubt its any sort of hacking.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

He had no cash.... he used mine .... so provide logfiles of the transaction to proof me wrong pls..

If you have screen shots, send them in detailed description of issue at Connection and Technical Problems Archives - TopEleven Support | TopEleven Support

This is just the Forum, we have no access to such things you want us to look at.

Uhm that link does not have the option to adress the problem i have... i provided the screenshot in this article please put support on this article and let them figure this out, because the current support system lacks the possibilty to adress the problem.
    Last edited by Roy de Vries; 09-21-2015 at 11:31 AM.

doesnt need to be your specific problem, i know that setup is dumb when your problem isnt listed, just keep saying no tll you get to enter in information.

i have no way of doing what you ask.

What proof do you have that he used your tokens and your cash? By the looks of the screenshot you provided it only displays a visual glitch in the system (Profile picture)
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast