Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hshuaix

Thread: Logged in today, have 5 random players on my team

Apprentice

Logged in today, have 5 random players on my team

sold a lot last season looking to buy some new ones after daily maintanance. after i login i see 5 old 2-3 star DC players on my team out of nowhere.....dafuq
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Because some of your player quit at the end of last season and you got others instand of them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Because some of your player quit at the end of last season and you got others instand of them.
    someone told me that before, but that never happened to me!!

Apprentice
    nobody quit, i sold all the bad players to aquire new ones at start of season. i had 14 players left. then the game signed another 5 defenders on it's own. i guess i can sell them again, so free money for me (if anyone wants 34 year olds)
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Dreamer
    really?

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    nobody quit, i sold all the bad players to aquire new ones at start of season. i had 14 players left. then the game signed another 5 defenders on it's own. i guess i can sell them again, so free money for me (if anyone wants 34 year olds)
    34 old plays can't be sold... please let me know if you can
    Rapyer likes this.