Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RJSlow

Thread: friendly games ? No my friends ...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

friendly games ? No my friends ...

Hi my friends
    Yesterday 2 of my t11 friends (not f/b) challenge my team to a friendly game.
    Ok , both lost

friendly games ? No my friends ...-friendlies-fail.jpg

they are lv6, my team lv 5 but near them at Q , the team was set for the Cup with 4-5-1 V/ def-counter and beat both of them.
    Is it "friendly" correct to set your team with something "illegal" so it could be easy to the other guy to beat you ?

I 'm trying to have my team set because I don't know if something happen the next day and I 'll not have the opportunity to watch the game.
    Another thing is, I don't know why they are playing friendlies against strong teams - now they lost the blue pack and I don't know if some players morale dropped.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    maybe better attendance in game which lead to more money and if they watch they will gain one blue and loss one blue so 0 lost but with green and red that's what i want most including money and skill points

You get a better idea of how your players perform when you play good teams, and you also get an understanding of what works in terms of countering certain formations.

If one of my friends schedules a friendly against me, even if im online i wont watch and ill keep the formation I had. I let them try to beat me because my team is not affected, and sometimes they play me because they want to counter the formation, so i dont change formations either
    BeckStar and Raykco like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

So you're saying that is better instead of setting a useless formation or players is better to have my first team with a solid formation like 4-5-1 V or 4-4-2 which I 'm playing ?
    Bur there aren't steady factors (2-3 players aren't the same), moral and condition different plus the random reaction of the engine ...
    I don't know if someone can get conclusions about counter formations ...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So you're saying that is better instead of setting a useless formation or players is better to have my first team with a solid formation like 4-5-1 V or 4-4-2 which I 'm playing ?
    Bur there aren't steady factors (2-3 players aren't the same), moral and condition different plus the random reaction of the engine ...
    I don't know if someone can get conclusions about counter formations ...
    I mean you can do what you want, if they are your facebook friend you can ask them specifically if they want you to use a dummy formation. But im not going to worry about setting up my team if someone schedules a friendly with me, all im going to worry about is my next match

RETIRED

worry about is my next match
    yeah, agree 100%
    but you know, many people (specially in low levels or people that don't get any info from the forum) are confused and misunderstand the conditions of a friendly game. On of my "friends" (league) was angry why I played a friendly game and beat with a high score his team. He stopped sending me gifts. Then I decided to create a second team to play whenever I want.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yeah, agree 100%
    but you know, many people (specially in low levels or people that don't get any info from the forum) are confused and misunderstand the conditions of a friendly game. On of my "friends" (league) was angry why I played a friendly game and beat with a high score his team. He stopped sending me gifts. Then I decided to create a second team to play whenever I want.
    I think creating a second team was a good choice. That way you don't upset anyone and you can keep the other teams morale high so there is a lesser chance of injury

RETIRED

let's use that old thread of mine

That friendly was normal
    friendly games ? No my friends ...-domin-9-0.jpg

considering the difference in quality
    friendly games ? No my friends ...-domin-team.jpg

That wasn't so normal
    friendly games ? No my friends ...-domin-1-0.jpg

careful my friend, next time maybe you 're gonna need extra time to beat me