Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Dixon X Nic

Thread: How come my team can beat his team ? Pure luck ? And some question needed help . Thx

Smile How come my team can beat his team ? Pure luck ? And some question needed help . Thx

Hie ,

Just wanna share a champion league match that I thought I will confirmed lose ,
    But surprisingly end up I winning the match ..

I wonder what is the reason Im able to win the match , so that I can learn the game mechanism better .

My team lose to his team totally over player quality , I didn't even log in to watch the match,
    I just chucked out my best team and didn't even try to search a counter formation for it .

My tactic is I set it to defensive , counter attack on , passing mixed and down both flank .

Is it pure luck or when a weaker team goes against a better team,
    Best is go for more defensively play + counter on + 1-2 DMC ?
    So far I notice my team play very stable with DMC against most of the formation ~

Another question I wanted to ask is , base on the photo below ,
    Should I purposely lose the cup or the league to maintain at current "manager level 2" ?

So far I'm doing really good in league (high chance to bag 2nd league title back to back)
    Champion league I've beaten the toughest opponent (refer to photo) and high chance advancing to next stage .
    Cup Im doing good towards next stage too.

Is my team good enough to progress ? And my token and cash is left as shown on photo .
    Should I lose something purposely or what ?

Thanks for all the help in advance and thanks for viewing

Regards,
    Wolf

Hmmmmm . Nobody knows ? Lol

Famous
    If weak team has no chance to win strong team, it will be no fun to play this game.

Your team is clearly weaker in quality. In such case, if you never thought you can win AND you did not prepare to make this match as close as possible, I will say you win due to pure luck. We may try to explain the factors leading to the result, but in your angle, it is pure luck.

BTW, if you want some managers here try to analyze the result, I think you may give more information like the natural positions of players of 2 teams, match highlight, etc.

@cookizz thanks for replying bro , yea I think it's due to pure luck too , that's the formation of his team shown on the photo,
    Maybe I should try to do a friendly against him again and see what's the outcome , and post more info here ..

So far when I encounter better team , I play defensive with counter and long passes with 1-2 DMC .
    It will provide better results compare to I go for attacking with offside trap on and amC .

Maybe that's just me lol .

So base on photo , with only 1mil + remaining and 10+ token , with mainly 4-5* players . Should I aim to win the league and bonus if I'm able to try to win the champion league and cup?

Or should I purposely lose the league to remain at level 2 ?
    What are the position I should aim to remain at level 2 in the league ?
    Last edited by Dixon X Nic; 09-27-2015 at 08:24 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixon X Nic View Post
    @cookizz thanks for replying bro , yea I think it's due to pure luck too , that's the formation of his team shown on the photo,
    Maybe I should try to do a friendly against him again and see what's the outcome , and post more info here ..

So far when I encounter better team , I play defensive with counter and long passes with 1-2 DMC .
    It will provide better results compare to I go for attacking with offside trap on and amC .

Maybe that's just me lol .
    Sorry that I actually had no analysis on your match. I am not good at this.

To play against strong team, I usually use 4-1-4-1 and hard defending. And my wing players are able to move forward to change the formation to 4-5-1v quickly. This is suitable for my players but this may not fit for your team. I always keep patience and maintain defensive mentality even if my team have already lost 1 or even 2 goals. If I still trailed by 1 or 2 goals at about 60 minutes, mentality will be changed to more attacking. To steal such matches, weak teams should try to keep the match low scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixon X Nic View Post
    So base on photo , with only 1mil + remaining and 10+ token , with mainly 4-5* players . Should I aim to win the league and bonus if I'm able to try to win the champion league and cup?

Or should I purposely lose the league to remain at level 2 ?
    What are the position I should aim to remain at level 2 in the league ?
    As someone (Cat?) said, there are many ways to play this game. For me, I will never try to lose any match, and I will fight for promotion in every season. But you may choose to be more relax and try to win trophies in alternate years. For my experience, teams with 4-5* players is not bad as level 2 team, but this should also comparing with your opponent.

At level 2, you can still have a lot to learn and can experiment different strategy. Usually there is no real competition at this level.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In top eleven there is a general rule like the real football to. If you can't score and oppo can do, you'll loose.
    There is a good/bad day in every game (the roll dice of the program).
    Some times it's stronger than the difference in quality of the teams.
    For the second question, I would focus mor for league and CH.L. and forget the cup.
    If you see this season that you can end in the top 4, where you promote for the next CH.L., go for it.
    If you 're gonna promote in the 6th or 7th position, better stay.
    That's my personal thinking and nothing more.

You cannot have reliable conclusion from friendly games. There is a different calculation there.
    Check this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...y-friends.html
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I am happy that I also just defeated a much stronger team about one hour before. As usual, I use 4-1-4-1 and hard defending against it. Even if this team is too strong that I always prepare to suffer big loss, I know I have chance to defeat it. So it is not pure luck.

How come my team can beat his team ? Pure luck ? And some question needed help . Thx-win-highlight.jpgHow come my team can beat his team ? Pure luck ? And some question needed help . Thx-win-info.jpg

My confidence is partially based on my experience against it. This team eliminated my team in semi-final of champion league in last season through away goal rule. The average quality difference between 2 teams about 7Q in both this season and last season. The average quality difference of starters is about 2 star. For both seasons, this team was undefeated in league and CL before facing my team. So far, my match up record against it is 2 win, 1 loss. I believe my team has already become rival in their eyes.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-27-2015 at 09:50 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

@nikol this season I think mostly I can win the league again , I'm already running away on top with good goal different and won all the match . So far this season , I haven't lost a match on this team

Guess I'll just try my best and sees what is waiting for me in near end of the season ,

If I'm doing well like u said I'll go promo , if I, doing badly then I'll go remain at the same league

Thanks for the tips once again big bro ~

@cookizz wow , congrats over the very good win , I,look at the quality different between you and your team , I'm having headache how to beat a team with this much quality different . Good job haha !

I'll take note of all your advice , and let's hope we all did well this season ...

Me starting to use defensive for my team by getting advice from bro above @nikol ,
    Using his suggestion and tips , I use defensive with counter attack , I won the previous league !

Guess I still have much to learn from all of you guys here
    cookizzz likes this.