Thread: The Legends FC

The Legends FC

I just lost 8-0 to The Legends FC (level 25). His team has 14 Legend level players (yes, even the subs) plus a couple of superstars. I looked at how many tokens/cash it would take me just to improve 1 player to Legend level. Answer = approximately 3000 tokens or £200 per player. So that means he must have purchased around 45000 tokens or invested about £3000 ($5000 US) to get his team to that level. Given that his team is called "The Legends FC", i'm guessing that he maintains them at that level each month. I appreciate that the investment to maintain is nowhere near the original costs, but still? Anyway to determine if his team is legit? Thoughts?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hey FC UK, I will try to see if I can help you but without his facebook profile we cannot to do much. There are a lot of teams with that name.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The Legends FC

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey FC UK, I will try to see if I can help you but without his facebook profile we cannot to do much. There are a lot of teams with that name.
    Thanks, his name is Danh Thanh from Vietnam.

In my version it takes roughly 250 tokens to get a guy to legend, but it's still obvious that somehow he cheated the system, you will need only one or two legends to completely dominate every match, not to mention 14.