Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: Supporting Friends

Supporting Friends

This has probably been said before but the one thing I notice and see frequently is when one of my friends appears to support me during a game, especially if they are within that 15% threshold, it can affect the variable of the game and more often than not it can have a detrimental effect. Usually the opponent scores against me? I've seen this when I log into one of my friends' game as well, often a goal is scored against them.
    Maybe I'm at the point where supporters are a bad omen !

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 23
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    This has probably been said before but the one thing I notice and see frequently is when one of my friends appears to support me during a game, especially if they are within that 15% threshold, it can affect the variable of the game and more often than not it can have a detrimental effect. Usually the opponent scores against me? I've seen this when I log into one of my friends' game as well, often a goal is scored against them.
    Maybe I'm at the point where supporters are a bad omen !

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 23
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    I've noticed this too.

Famous
    Are some particular friends or all friends has such power?

I have not paid attention on this. But I don't feel this has strong effect. Sometimes several friends attend my match and arrive one by one. I should have suffered big losses in such occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Are some particular friends or all friends has such power?

I have not paid attention on this. But I don't feel this has strong effect. Sometimes several friends attend my match and arrive one by one. I should have suffered big losses in such occasions.
    Only seems to happen the first 2-3 friends. Once you got the full 15% possession bonus it isn't an issue.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 22
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Sons of Pitches likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Only seems to happen the first 2-3 friends. Once you got the full 15% possession bonus it isn't an issue.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 22
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Many of my friends arrive the stadium to support my team right after the matches start. But my team do not concede too many early goals. So I still cannot find the correlation.

Even if my team concedes many early goals, I will firstly consider whether there are other reasons like my players do not concentrate. I will be surprised if the game is so sophisticate to include these factors but this seems more logical in view of program design.