Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: players' morale

players' morale

Hi everyone!

I know that with rest the condition of the players improve, my question is how does the MORALE of the players improve?

I do not want to spend too much boosters on this stuff. Does giving a 'win bonus' improve their morale? If not what does that do?

Thanks all and have a nice day

Win bonus and winning matches help improve moral!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Win bonus and winning matches help improve moral!
    I have yet to see morale actually go UP. I have always seen it go down and I used to have the win bonus at max. It may only go down a little but it goes down.
    Kieron Ash likes this.

yes it is annoying but I did say those things are suppose to "help" improve moral not that it would.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I have yet to see morale actually go UP. I have always seen it go down and I used to have the win bonus at max. It may only go down a little but it goes down.
    i had seen it going up when he get 8 or 9 rating
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i had seen it going up when he get 8 or 9 rating
    No offense but I would like confirmation of this. Somebody does a screenshot of the before game with the numbers and then a screenshot of the game after with the numbers showing at least one player staying the same or increasing morale.

Until then I wont believe it...in 6 seasons i have yet to see it actually increase and I have had my win bonus at max and have had players with 8-9 rating.

Rookie
    well for me last time ive used morale is the day before yesterday, and the morale is about maybe 96 for average player (starting 11+6 subs, others r for sale) cuz i needed at win on CL away mode. i played two matches and both i won by 3-0 with win bonus. Now my 17 players are at 99 morale with maybe 4~5 at 95~98. i dont have pic coz im playing from phone, so believe it or not.

i dont think its coz the players have 8~9 rating. though the majority got at least an 8, theres one player in reserve whose morale went from 50 to 57. i dont know...
    Last edited by Zabanya; 06-19-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    No offense but I would like confirmation of this. Somebody does a screenshot of the before game with the numbers and then a screenshot of the game after with the numbers showing at least one player staying the same or increasing morale.

Until then I wont believe it...in 6 seasons i have yet to see it actually increase and I have had my win bonus at max and have had players with 8-9 rating.
    Agree 100%

I've Never seen moral go up, only down and my team have a 100% win record in the league so moral should be on the up after every match......
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Same "problem" as my topic earlyer... game mechanix changed so u loose reds,or blues so u spent your money...the things seems more and more aggresive from game creators.

Once my team lost 1-0 but my GK's morale went up and my ST and DCs morale went down... Usually STs morale goes down when we lose with a clean sheet like 0-3, 0-1 etc. But I still don't understand about my GK. I didn't have to use boosters tho, don't use until poor morale (orange)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast