Thread: How to improve my team with 273 Tokens?

Post How to improve my team with 273 Tokens?

I didn't play Top Eleven for 2-3 months and now when I came back I saw that I have 273 Tokens that I accumulated from earlier. Since I have wrong players all over the place (see screen shot below) I am now wondering what is the best way to recover my team, how and when?

How to improve my team with 273 Tokens?-img_1710.jpg

Hope to get useful suggestions

Thanks!

I would say your season is over with that squad so accumulate the tokens you have until next season. Of course the market can be tough at the start of the season so use them for a few scouts. I would suggest you start with the spine of the team GK, CB, CM, CF. then try negotiations for some good players and try the market for some decent ones but don't get into a bidding war. Do offers if you on a device like iOS and try to build up tokens. Good luck!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    send them to me and I 'll give you some good advice with pm
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

If you are on Facebook, take over a new team on level 1. But do it early on Sunday as the new season starts. Be careful to only improve the team enough to win unless you want a tougher draw next season. The contradiction is. The better team you have the harder to win!

If you will repeat the level buy many nordgens 5* and train them until they 6* 7* as you have so many green packs and reds, and buy maybe 3 players about 25 26 yo, and enjoy an easy next season, you should have at least 250 tokens left to start the season, dont wait for the season to end to start buy the players.

First question is, how do you get 273 tokens in 3 months without playing?

Without log in everyday max is 28 per season, and you have to sign New contract ever 10 days.

Now a answering your question!

With that amount of tokens is easy to make a good team.

Just find nordgens and train them, since you Will not promote, you can have a first team at scouts level next season.
    You can buy 1 or 2 scouts, my sugestion would be a ST or 2 wingers If you prefere atack by the flanks.

Next season you slowly by good subs.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Oh yeah I forgot you won't be promoted. Buy some 5 *s with skill points ending in 4 or 9 depending on the players. Then train them. Whatever you have left spend on scouts