Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: FIX this pls.. am not watching any live match so i can win

FIX this pls.. am not watching any live match so i can win

am best side in my league, my average is a 6star team, yet stupid abandoned team is ahead of me, the new system allow many teams almost as good as me to be in same league, so what happens every time i watch a match live, i tend to draw at times, while other team who is even inferior to them keep winning away or home . so decided to not watch any of my matches and actually only attend other guy matches to force not instant result system but an actual match AI, am now back in top of the league and the guy start losing an am winning comfortably... hhhh honest GOD.. sort out your instant Match AI when no one attend the match.. the real match AI is so harder, while stupid instant results depend more on current form, and bonuses .. stupid .. utterly stupid and unfair .. don't even try to copy an instant result formation facing a side when u seen them struggled and lost facing that formation in instant match.. the instant match AI don't even bother about your formation and tactics.
    if this game want to move forward, make AI for instant results as hard as live matches and deeper
    and pls this is my 2nd account in T11, i win all my leagues in past and in this career too.. but is frustrated to watch such vital mistake in the game. ... sort it out pls.. am missing watching my matches and only watch facing weaker sides

So you would like a league where you are miles ahead of everyone else then ?
    Bayram Uysal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    So you would like a league where you are miles ahead of everyone else then ?
    NO .. i want simply a fair league
    is unfair my team play best formation control the match and get some draw when AI go mad..
    while opposite side, abandoned his team rely on stupid instant results and get ahead of me as Match AI provide less surprises
    I want fairness .. both engine should be as hard
    am not sure how you concluded i want an easy run!!?! !! i want fair Ai .. if i watch it or instant .. as same hardness
    I spend lots of time, buying best players in cheap price, increase their skills , counter other teams formations
    while other one abandoned his team so don't watch and stupid instant results care less about formation so he always win without changing with same formation .. that team who was 1st is so **** i played him and watched the match and beat him 4-0 comfortably away .. if was instant result, trust me with same formation i would had lost .. this is how stupid instant engine works