Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: **** striker

I had the same problem as you last season, and I solved them by putting player on the bench for several matches.

my Amr is much better than the striker, and are both 5stars players

Shit striker-2015-10-07-07_41_35-start.png

no one with special roles

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    Your striker has great scores Gert. The AMR is better for sure but not that much. In my substitute team I had a striker that hardly scored at all for the first 6 games. Last 2 games have been 8-10 with with 3 goals and 2 assists (one being a CL game). Lets see if he can maintain his form.

In my main team I have 2 strikers that are average 6 star players (one with one on one SA).The one with SA has scored 9 goals and 1 assist but has an average of 7,5 (24 games). The other striker has 6 goals and 2 assists (17 games) and also an average of about 7,5. My wingers however. My AMR (FK SA)has 25 goals and 8 assists, average 8,3 and 24 games. My AML has 17 goals and 7 assists and an average of 8 (24 games).

The question now is, are my strikers that bad or my wingers that good? Or are my wingers that good because of my strikers? I am first in my league and CL is a breeze so far. So my team is performing well. I don't think about replacing my strikers right now to be honest. One of MC's was a mediocre player last season and is now outperforming my strikers with 7 goals and 9 assists (7 times MoM). All I can say is, that you cannot predict a lot in this game. Too many unknown factors.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Addicted
    OK. Good post.

I guess you also use 451V? Or maybe 2 STs upfront? Anyway, I have decided to change 451V to narrow diamond. My main ST and main attacking midfielder are both worse than yours for sure in terms of scoring. And my second attacking midfielder is much worse. So I decided to change.

Another factor is what kind of league we are in and how strong our opponents are. These also make differences. In my league, all teams are pretty close and some managers are very active and troll results happen here and there...

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Your striker has great scores Gert. The AMR is better for sure but not that much. In my substitute team I had a striker that hardly scored at all for the first 6 games. Last 2 games have been 8-10 with with 3 goals and 2 assists (one being a CL game). Lets see if he can maintain his form.

In my main team I have 2 strikers that are average 6 star players (one with one on one SA).The one with SA has scored 9 goals and 1 assist but has an average of 7,5 (24 games). The other striker has 6 goals and 2 assists (17 games) and also an average of about 7,5. My wingers however. My AMR (FK SA)has 25 goals and 8 assists, average 8,3 and 24 games. My AML has 17 goals and 7 assists and an average of 8 (24 games).

The question now is, are my strikers that bad or my wingers that good? Or are my wingers that good because of my strikers? I am first in my league and CL is a breeze so far. So my team is performing well. I don't think about replacing my strikers right now to be honest. One of MC's was a mediocre player last season and is now outperforming my strikers with 7 goals and 9 assists (7 times MoM). All I can say is, that you cannot predict a lot in this game. Too many unknown factors.

Pro
    I am a hexagon player so 4-2-2-2. The league of my main team is very close. About 5Q difference in all teams. I am just Lucky with outstanding performing players
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, but I rather agree with Fs opinion

something has changed lately
    Something has definitely changed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    mani8005 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Just what u have to check is stats page, ST's 1 goal +/- for match or 1 assistance is good, MC's 1 goal x2 matches.
    Basically u have to see the contribution they do, contribute 1 goal scoring or assisting x match is a good ST.
    he is playing as one of the two basic MC (not once as DMC). The team is doing well.
    Is he good or not ? 1 goal, 0 assists, in 17 games and he has only 7 & 8s.
    3-4 seasons ago, my MCs should play superb, to have those rates.
    Something has changed to the MCs too. Now they have a +1 in rates.

Shit striker-mc-ali.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Have already replaced 4 strikers this season.... Had 2 scout strikers.... Can't score even 1 goal....

Bought an experienced striker.... Useless... 29 Yr

Bought a developed striker.... 24yr.... Pathetic...

Now have 2 strikers.... Not up to mark..... But I'm tired of buying & discarding strikers.... So stopped for this season

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Nordeus has changed the rating system in Top Eleven. Midfielders have higher ratings. Seems like every MC I buy now plays well. I guess this affects the strikers - it is just harder for them to dominate since the opponent MC's are defending better and team mate MC's keep the ball for themselves. AMR and AML though seems to avoid the newly found form of the MC's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12