Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Miku vs Michu: The Power Training Match-Up (5*18yo vs 6*22yo)

out of curiosity, are you factoring injuries in this, or ignoring them due to their random occurrence?

Quote Originally Posted by picworth View Post
    out of curiosity, are you factoring injuries in this, or ignoring them due to their random occurrence?
    Ignoring them, and even red packs are used whenever needed, Michu got injured twice while all this was happening but Miku hasn't been injured.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

is a very interesting thread. i just wish i could pick up 18 year old 5* players for a couple of tokens! they cost as much as scouts on my server and you still don't always get them!

Miku vs Michu Update

7th Batch of 50 boosters complete - both now had 175 boosters each in total

Michu is currently 7*108 (18)
    Miku is currently 7*105 (74)

Number in brackets - Skill Points to next star. Michu is 56 points ahead of Miku

Michu gained 10 points from the last 25 boosters and Miku gained 16 points.

Miku back to 7* (last time earned skill points were spent on shadow striker.)

Unfortunately this means Miku's training speed once again is slown down by about 30% but is still marginally faster than Michu, Miku wont be making much in roads to the 56 skill point difference until Michu has reached 8*.

Current Training Speeds

Michu 10/28/43
    Miku 17/42/56

Miku vs Michu Update

8th Batch of 50 boosters complete - both now had 200 boosters each in total

Michu is currently 7*109 (9)
    Miku is currently 7*106 (60)

Number in brackets - Skill Points to next star. Michu is 51 points ahead of Miku

Michu gained 9 points from the last 25 boosters and Miku gained 14 points.

Apprentice
    So what's the Verdict? you can keep the youngster few more seasons but with the amount of tokens spent is it easier to buy scouts every year? the plus side of youngsters is not only you get to keep them longer but you also get more $ for them in the end. I feel that full squad of 7* no longer good enough....i have 1 8* soon and I might need couple more to dominate the opposition.

amazing thread
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    So what's the Verdict? you can keep the youngster few more seasons but with the amount of tokens spent is it easier to buy scouts every year? the plus side of youngsters is not only you get to keep them longer but you also get more $ for them in the end. I feel that full squad of 7* no longer good enough....i have 1 8* soon and I might need couple more to dominate the opposition.
    It's a funny one, It depends on how much ability you want your players to have and how many tokens you have available to spend, It's costing around 300T to get a 22 year old scout (including purchase price) to 8* and around 250T to get an 18 year old upto 7* and add any special ability, basically for efficency, you need to take into account how long you plan to keep your players.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast