Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 26 Trebles in a row !!! WHAT THE HELL :OOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    When he was playing in those seasons, there were two guys (different, in dif. seasons), who were cheating (gaining improperly extra sources ), so they built also 9* teams like his (but he 's spending a lot of money).
    He report them to nordeus, they got ban but he lost those trebles - LOOOOL
    Am I getting this right?
    Your friend reported some other players to Nordeus because... their teams were as strong as his?

As always..you dont he reportet players cause it was obviouse they were cheating.

How can you tell the difference between someone cheating and someone paying their way to a strong team?
    Last edited by lastman; 11-30-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This guy, Liverpool, (not the friend of mine- he is just in the same league, in the top of the server and we 're together in a Greek t11 fb group, so we 're chatting) has a team of 9* players, fast trainers, with sa, every season.
    To have that team, meaning you must spend a couple of 2.000 $ at least, every season.

There aren't many players of the game who can do that.
    My friend for example, is about my age, round 40s, is the owner of a hotel (not a big one ) in a Greek beach, near to mt Olympus, he is wealthy, but hardly can keep a 7* team very season.
    And from some fb profiles, you can understand who are the managers that can afford to do that.

* check my post #8, here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-get-most.html
    it's relative
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So really, it's more like educated guessing than obvious, plain facts, isn't it?

as saying
    If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck

Here's another: 'innocent until proven guilty'; most modern justice systems at least pretend to be guided by it.

I know what you're saying, but we're still closer to prejudice than hard facts until actual evidence emerges, although I can understand why a spender of 1000s (!) would be cheesed off with someone else achieving the same without spending any cash...

...and play on the same level...

...or even in the same league, lol

My Power Training for my team cost me around 1200 Greens - which is about what I can farm over a season. Around 500 of those Greens went on Foster getting right up to high 9 star however. No player injured more than once in Power Training which was very good.
    this is from @Kynan, one of the biggest "farmers" of the forum. Foster is his 9* star.
    Also @Dman2pt posted how he spent 700 gathered boosters, to make a 9* player.
    If we have 15 players, with three positions and sa, how many boosters it needs ? and how much (real) money ?
    26 Trebles in a row !!! WHAT THE HELL :OOOOO-vietnam-1.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-30-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ...If we have 15 players, with three positions and sa, how many boosters it needs ? and how much (real) money ?
    Answer:
    TOO MUCH!
    lastman likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234