Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Question about de League Draw

Rookie

Question about de League Draw

Hello to everyone! This is my first post, but im a lvl 10 manager.

I have a question about the league draw. I know that the new draw it's about the quality of the teams, so the same range of Q get together. The Q of the team that is used to make the league is the one from the start of the season or the one at the third day? I want to know this, so i can buy 5 stars players now, or i mantain the lowest Q possible and i buy players after the draw.

Thanks and good luck to all in the new season!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi and welcome.
    The league draw happening the third day but
    it's not sure that there is the quality factor that put same q teams together.
    Last season, I kept my team in low q as I was playing in the Cup, but in the league I had many strong teams.
    My team had about 4* avg and 11 teams of the league had 5* teams (I 'm lv16). Only one had 4* players.
    Some times you 're playing with friends, sometimes not.
    It seems that it's different from server to server or there is a random factor too.

In the cup, it's strictly by the quality of the teams but I don't think it's the same in the league.
    But still investigating.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-18-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Oh i see, well then, if i find interesting players i will try to buy them.
    Thanks for the answer!

Famous
    I've reduced my team down to an average 2* and managed to get a favourable CL and Cup draw ( 2 of the teams in my CL group are inactive)
    Question about de League Draw-low.jpg
    I should have enough in my team (7 of my players are 5* or 6*) to get through the first round of the Cup today and tomorrow without strengthening, then on the third day it's transfer frenzy.
    I'll let you know if the league draw is at my level or if I'm thrown in with teams who far better than me.
    t11_fan likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I've reduced my team down to an average 2* and managed to get a favourable CL and Cup draw ( 2 of the teams in my CL group are inactive)

I'll let you know if the league draw is at my level or if I'm thrown in with teams who far better than me.
    Well, that seemed to work.
    All teams are 3* apart from 4 teams who are 4*. No crazy token buyers by the looks of things, should be a good league.
    Last edited by gogs67; 10-21-2015 at 10:03 AM.