Thread: Buying 5 star players (with quality?)

Rookie

Buying 5 star players (with quality?)

i am in need of a MR and ST, but wanted some tips when buying, now i wanna buy a 5 star player (MR or ST) , now should i go for players whose quality end in 4 or 9? and if so does age matter (i am looking about 18-22)

Also if there is a 5 star and is 18, and quality does not end in 4 or 9, does that still matter?

Better is a MR with equal defense, attacking and physical skills.
    If you look for a ST, buy the one with good att and phys. skills.......
    For example: a ST who has an overall of 5* wil not better than a ST with 4* but with better att. and phys. skills

Look at the position for your desired player and get the one who will have the best stats for that place
    Playing with team: Oranje

I always buy players that end in 4 or 9 and never below because I want them to gain star as soon as possible. Only exceptions are when I find good bargains, example - player valued 900k is on sale for 650k. I can buy that player and re-sell him for nice profit.

Regarding age, you can buy expensive 18yr old with lower quality and he will train faster than older players but it will still take some time before gaining a star. It all depends whether you want that extra star now or you have time to train him.

My style is buying 25yr old,5 star,ending on 4 or 9,players because they are not that old so they can still improve in training and matches and they are not so expensive as under-20 are. Also, developing youngsters is not effective as they can't keep up with promotions and star loss.

If you're token buyer,forget everything I wrote and buy first player you see (figuratively) and power train him

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    I always buy players that end in 4 or 9 and never below because I want them to gain star as soon as possible. Only exceptions are when I find good bargains, example - player valued 900k is on sale for 650k. I can buy that player and re-sell him for nice profit.

Regarding age, you can buy expensive 18yr old with lower quality and he will train faster than older players but it will still take some time before gaining a star. It all depends whether you want that extra star now or you have time to train him.

My style is buying 25yr old,5 star,ending on 4 or 9,players because they are not that old so they can still improve in training and matches and they are not so expensive as under-20 are. Also, developing youngsters is not effective as they can't keep up with promotions and star loss.

If you're token buyer,forget everything I wrote and buy first player you see (figuratively) and power train him
    Are you serious? Players on sale? You mean discount? what about the cost of tokens?

Rookie
    ok, so even if they are say 25ish (and quality ends in 4 or 9) thats ok?

i want to be able to get that star as soon as i can

Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    ok, so even if they are say 25ish (and quality ends in 4 or 9) thats ok?

i want to be able to get that star as soon as i can

Stars will only tell you how good a player is in general......you better watch on how good the stats are for that position.
    It's possible that you have (for example) a 4* striker who has less attacking skills than a 3* striker.
    Always watch his skills needed for his position, stars are just a sideshow in some cases
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Are you serious? Players on sale? You mean discount? what about the cost of tokens?
    What's wrong? Last season I bought player on auction for 650k with 1 token and his market value was around 900k. If I wanted, which I didn't because he was good, I could sell him immediately for 880k. That's profit of 230k

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    What's wrong? Last season I bought player on auction for 650k with 1 token and his market value was around 900k. If I wanted, which I didn't because he was good, I could sell him immediately for 880k. That's profit of 230k
    Isn't it 810K? 90% of the player's value. Still good profit.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15