Thread: have i been penalised for buying tokens

have i been penalised for buying tokens

i realised pretty quickly to advance in this game you have to buy tokens, i have spent money to strengthen my team on a regular basis however i am beginning to believe that the more you spend the more injured and red carded players you get and wondered if it is a plan by the gamemakers to get me to buy health packs as well. if this is the case i think that it is morally wrong of them and urge them to stop, has anyone else suffered similarly.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think this is true and you can win season without buy 1 token, I know peoples who won league, cl and cup without moneys so it's possible.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    as mentioned above, no need to buy tokens. if you can watch videos to get free tokens, then it's better than paying. i once paid money to buy tokens. i also got lots of injuries. 8 injured players at the same time. i got full squad, 22 players. i got screenshot proof from the old forum. not sure if this is just coincidence. we will never know right.

Apprentice
    this injury problem is not a good idea. although it gives a realistic feel of being a football manager, if done excessively will only infuriate the people playing this game. instead of buying more tokens, some will just leave this game because of this.

Why would a game developer penalize you for funding them? how does that make any sense?

Apprentice
    It's not really penalising you for funding them, more of a crafty low blow to make you fund them further. They could be more stealthy about it, maybe just slightly more injuries than normal.