Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By Celtic Warrior

Thread: Tips to win the league?

Tips to win the league?

After nearly 3 seasons of TE, I aim at least 1 trophy in my 4th season next month. With the league leader 6 points up from me and 2nd 5, it seems I have a million-to-one chance to come first, especially when both are 5* while I'm 2*. It's actually pretty easy to win the Cup (got out in ⅛ final for that odd goal, else might have progressed), but I'm desperate to win the league. Any tips how to make the most of the 26 games?

My team is weak but wins a lot of matches. Their worst is 3rd (Season 1) and best is 2nd (Season 2). I spend a lot of time on them. But 3 bad games in mid-season kills me.
    Last edited by Arion; 11-08-2015 at 08:35 AM.
    legendqueen likes this.

I dont know whats the difference to your team and tham leader in the quality is, play without offside, thats my tip for an reasonable defence. i am on level 19, second place and three points behind the leader greetings from Cerberus Rangers

After season 15 it will become so difficult to win the league or even finish in the top 4 and you have to change tactics all the times , and you didn't pass season 15 yet then just play 4-3-3 hard attacking mentality that should do it, of course your team must be strong (4 to 5 starts) and that's how i won 12/15 leagues.

Addicted
    Wait until the league is set up (Day 3) and assess your qualities compared to the rest of the teams and then decide whether you need to buy better players. Sometimes you get lucky and can be competitive with your current squad, other times you have to strengthen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jens Drechsel View Post
    I dont know whats the difference to your team and tham leader in the quality is, play without offside, thats my tip for an reasonable defence. i am on level 19, second place and three points behind the leader greetings from Cerberus Rangers
    I'm 19Q, they're 23-26Q :|

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    try to buy veteran players with 1-2 token.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Score lots of goals, that usually helps.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    After season 15 it will become so difficult to win the league or even finish in the top 4 and you have to change tactics all the times , and you didn't pass season 15 yet then just play 4-3-3 hard attacking mentality that should do it, of course your team must be strong (4 to 5 starts) and that's how i won 12/15 leagues.
    Win a league is not that difficult to be frank..win a CUP yes...

To Thread Starter:
    The most balance formation ofcoz is 4-4-2 Classic... with that formation mostly ( Im not saying 100% but Mostly) u can finish top 7 to qualify for the next season..and if u are lucky U can win the league...u wont loose much when facing stronger teams with that formation
    Tactic and order: attacking or normal (if u meet stronger team)/down both flanks/long passing/no offside/no counter/hard or normal tackle/red arrows on ML/MR in normal condition (if meet stronger team then u remove the arrows)..
    About bonus: U can set it max since you still at lower level..it wont effect much balance...but boost a lot of player 's motivation...
    About trasfers: U need to strengthen your squad by buying some 5-6 stars player..u need 1 good GK/ST/MC and DC atleast..in order to win the league
    U can easily switch the formation of 4-4-2 C to become 4-2-2-2 (hexagon) with ML/MR become AML/AMR or 4-4-1-1 with 1 ST become AMC or 4-3W-1-2 with strong attacking MC to become AMC or 4-1DMC-3W-2/5-3W-2 with strong defensive MC become DMC/DC and etc...and even it can be Wide diamond 4-1-2W-1-2...

4-4-2C actually is amazing formation.. The most important is you need 5/6 stars Midfields...so u can switch easily...

Good luck and have a nice day!
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-04-2015 at 07:10 AM.

Famous
    Your team is down by 8 or 9 pt. If you think your team is weaker, you certainly need to improve it first. I don't only mean improving quality. Simply speaking, you should find reliable players and a suitable formation.

To win league, the team should be consistent, especially if quality of opponents are close. Any team has bad days. You should try to make your team difficult to lose in these matches. Probably you need to attend matches and response to unfavorable situation (even though now I believe 'sometimes', 'in some situation' T11 try to simulate the matches).

If you can method to make your team much stronger than other team, e.g. farming/buying tokens => buy scouts /train players SA or to 6 star+, or tanking. You need not concern too much about other matter, just make your team strong & dominate every matches. If not, you need to make your team as strong as possible with limited resources, then at least winning matches you ought to win, and steal some matches you ought to lose. You/your team should be mentally tough to handle difficult situations.

Well, I have discovered something about the players. There are some players who are better at the league than the cup and champions league. If you can adjust them for the stats, it may help you to pull it off at every competition. Winning a league is not that easy, you need to develop a strategy regarding your opponents format
    legendqueen likes this.