Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Tell me what do you think about this formation

Tell me what do you think about this formation

i was playing with this formation 3-3-2-2 and i'm in season 19 that means almost all the teams i'm playing against are strong ,so here my formation and results until now , is it good or need some improvements ? i'm seem to having a little bit trouble with teams playing with wingers, also i'm in 1/4 cup and 4 th in the league with 3 pts far from the first( tough league ) .

Tell me what do you think about this formation-1.jpg

Tell me what do you think about this formation-2.png

it is very risky and easy to counter, watch out for three central defenders Flanks are totally open
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Alright , but how can you explain the good results(yes they are since all other teams are strong) even with my open flanks ?Do you think this squad can do better ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Alright , but how can you explain the good results(yes they are since all other teams are strong) even with my open flanks ?Do you think this squad can do better ?
    A bunch of managers plays narrow attack through the middle every time. Your formation is excellent against those. I am not saying that your formation is bad, just warning you to be carefull. I have ruined many strong teams playing your formation by using amr and aml down both flanks

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -