Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farming at a certain level: Is it possible??!

Farming at a certain level: Is it possible??!

Does anybody know or has anybody tried to farm at a certain level, and is it even possible?! It could be to build/upgrade all the facilities, a prosperous economy, earn&save Tokens, assign x-tra skill points and/or develop players from 5* to scouts, stars, worldclass, superstar etc.

Imagine the sceanario: Lets say you play at lvl3 and then you decide to buy 22 new players (18-20 years old, 5* and a quality between 30 and 35) from the TM. You train (or power train) them during the first season and they might develop from 5* to a scout or worldclass player at the end of the season. Next season, you continue the same procedure and after 3 or 4 seasons you will have a pretty strong squad (23 - 24 years old, 8 or 9star and a quality around 50 - 70) and will be able to win (crush all opponents) in the League, CL and the Cup.

Keep in mind: Your not leveling up during the seasons, so you place your team at the bottom (or in the middle) of the league table and therefore avoid promotion to a higher lvl and league. (To avoid players losing a *)

Possible or Impossible?!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Sry for duplicate post.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Here is an insight (Lvl 3 manager - Cup tournament)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Farming at a certain level: Is it possible??!-lvl3.jpg  
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

it's realistic but still you need a lot of tokens to buy youth 5 stars and of course to power train them. also the first 5 levels are very easy with many abandobed teams so it's not certain that you can avoid promotion. even by playing wrong positions and illegal formations you can win the title.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Here is an insight (Lvl 3 manager - Cup tournament)

Wow I thought I had done some major upgrades early on.

I detected a similar club this morning, while doing transfers, also Level 3:
    Farming at a certain level: Is it possible??!-tokenman1.jpg

Farming at a certain level: Is it possible??!-tokenman2.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is very possible but you will have problems with moneys because you won't get any reward from cups.

0 from league
    0 from CL

maybe something from CUP but still with the huge price of facilities comparing with your level it will be hard.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I don't get it...why you wana stay back and not get promotion?

ohhhh....Wouldn't it be more fun if you still get promotion and do same thing?

Sometimes things are to strange to be true.......
    Why spend a verry, verry big amount on tokens for player and stadium upgrades, while you don't wanna have promotions for.........god knows how long.

Sorry, don't let those players fool you
    There enough cheat-engines on the web for those who want free money, tokens, restpacks etc.etc.

I think we all should report this kind of players who has obviously used a cheat-engine.
    Sorry, in my oppinion it's possible but not credible
    Playing with team: Oranje

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast