Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Young players are too poor to ever use

Young players are too poor to ever use

I don't think i've had a young player that is anywhere near good enough to make the first team for years, do they have any purpose other than a bit of free money when you sell them?

VIP
    Token free players from Youth Academy are completely useless... Sell them and buy someone else's token free youngster from a 3-4 levels higher team...

Yeah, as above. I sell the free one. I bought the 4 star 25T one yesterday and trained him into a 5 star. Decent RB/DMR who trains fast and just 18 years old.

They are poor because no one will pay a decent wage to them because they are so bad players

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    do they have any purpose
    0T academy players are the most valuable if you want to go for the Cup (and maybe the treble )
    find 4-5 of them and keep them for many seasons.
    gogs67 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Some leagues, including those higher than my level, are full of 2 star and 3 star teams in my eyes. Academy players are useful for them.

Before league prize increase, my teams comprised of mainly 4 and some 5 star players. 4 star academy players could usually provide fast training 4 star players. In my combined 50+ seasons, I signed about 4. Two of them were used for prolonged period.

Famous
    I dont have enough token to train them as European frens..so I always sell it off from the 1st day I get them..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    0T academy players are the most valuable if you want to go for the Cup (and maybe the treble )
    find 4-5 of them and keep them for many seasons.
    Yep.
    I've also got five 6* scout academy players in my team but here are my long term academy 'low Q' players.
    Young players are too poor to ever use-academy.png
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    I have 12 players in my team that are free youth at the moment.

My team is doing pretty well in the league, maintaining 1st and only lost 2 league games due to captain injury that I refused to heal (despite having nearly 1000 reds).

I build the team like this only because people keep saying scouts and academy youths are useless, so I tried to build a team with those only so that they can eat their shoes

My team

Yeah I never seem to sign them, I got two today, but it is so late in the season that even if I bought the better one he would drop a star at the end of the season, not much time to improve his skills really.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League