Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I may retire at the end of this season so bye m8s.

All the best!
    Playing with team: Oranje

Rookie
    Retire...lol its a game
    FC Sanguis and Rapyer like this.

So ppl are complaining because now you have to play managers/teams that are around same level/quality ? LOL

1 Less good team in the game))
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

This is such a mega shame to see a good quality manager such as Adel retire from the game because of this insane cup format which will leave many token buying players like myself upset and angry about this cup format, I am not happy myself I must say about the new cup format, I can understand Nordeus wanting to make the cup format more fairly to all managers but I think they have overcooked it with this cup format leaving many token buyers very upset, If I hadn't spent so many tokens myself on Top Eleven, I would also would of considered retiring from the game too.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye
    Rapyer and les215 like this.

In the end it's just a game.
    Rapyer likes this.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Rookie
    You have to laugh. A proper chance to see how good your tactics are for once and have a challenge and people complain. Its 1 of 3 cups. Seems like most token buyers want it so easy. To hammer teams way below there quality without really any need for tactics.

If the game improves match engine wise and the competition becomes more of a challenge id buy more tokens, but atm its to easy.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I hope you won't give up Adel this are just pixels... you can stay 1 level and make your team much better, anyway is better then to don't play anymore.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I hope you won't give up Adel this are just pixels... you can stay 1 level and make your team much better, anyway is better then to don't play anymore.
    It's not. Having to apply such tactics as staying a level from time to time or buying weak players at the end of a season just to have a chance at the cup make the game artificial and annoying. Anyway, I think I'm going to do the same and quit playing if the situation on the transfer list doesn't improve in the following 2 days, so far I haven't seen any players worth buying, and the few ones that were 5 stars were old, almost retirement age, I'm not going to sponsor Top Eleven to play a game in which I can't win sh*t, can't play with any friends and is becoming more annoying than entertaining. Maybe I'll keep playing for one or two seasons tops, but I won't buy any tokens, that's for sure. In the current state with a flawed game engine, stupid Cup system and no real possibility of transfering anything except Scout players, this game is not worth any money, they should pay us for playing something like this.
    dimdim1 likes this.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast