Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Man of the match

Famous

Man of the match

Can your player be on the losing team and still win motm?
    An odd one today when I was working out which players to sub to make sure my main striker won the award, he was on 8.3 with 20 mins to go, but the opposition had two players higher than that so I gave up on him getting the award.
    At the end of the game he was still on 8.3, but my opponent had an 8.4, an 8.6 and a 9.5.
    Whistle goes, I win 1-0, these are the final ratings, and he gets motm whilst having only the 4th highest score.

I notice that the final ratings sometimes change right at the end. If a player scores/assists within the last ten mins or so he always ends up with a much higher final rating than what is shown during the game.

I can't say I've noticed losing MOM awards, but I have noticed I seem to get more MOM than not after games.

Looking at my team now I've played 40 games this season - and have got a MOM award 36 times overall - so there are only 4 games where my opponent has taken a MOM off me. Ive won 33, drawn 4 and lost 3 games this season.

Only the team that wins, gets MOM, even If the opposite have players with better ratings.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Only the team that wins, gets MOM, even If the opposite have players with better ratings.
    Though it is stupid and misleading, You are spot on correct

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Ah, thanks. Been playing for ages but just never noticed before.
    Gert Funck likes this.