Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Players Form

Players Form

Is it just me or do the goalies almost always have a low form? If not the goalies then the defensive line. I've got a 18yr old playing as a "world class" and he has the second lowest average form on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    Is it just me or do the goalies almost always have a low form? If not the goalies then the defensive line. I've got a 18yr old playing as a "world class" and he has the second lowest average form on the team.
    Funny that as I usually concede 1 or 2 goals yet my opposition seem to have Nuer in goal.

I would suggest dropping him for a game and maybe give him a friendly. Make sure his morale is superb and train just his defence skills.

What's your main formation and quality of your defence?

Probably a 3-4-1-2 is my most used formation.

My defense is also anywhere from 4-7 stars. I rotate them in and out based on forms and who I'm playing.

They all have defensive wall and aerial defender specialties.

I keep pulling up each match hoping to see my goalies pulling an 8 or a 9 and it rarely happens.

Ok, you are playing an attacking formation so you're expected to concede a few goals and goals will lower his rating naturally.

My team is feeling the pressure of leading the league so I'm dropping points. My keepers form is 8-7-7-7-7 and I play 4-5-1v normally.

Yeah, i was thinking that might be the case. Maybe I should drop back to a 4-4-2 for a few matches and see how much it changes.

Well, sometimes i win like 3-0 or 4-0 and they have low average, maybe is because they dont see enough action in the match and my attacking line is kicking opponnents defense ass during almost all the game
    Last edited by Legolas55; 11-10-2015 at 10:20 PM.
    El Pistolero and Sakura like this.

Yeah, i was thinking that might be the case. Maybe I should drop back to a 4-4-2 for a few matches and see how much it changes.
    What's your form like with 3-4-1-2? If it's working then don't worry about your GK rating.

Famous
    3-4-1-2 is also one of my fav formation but with 3W...

Famous
    I normally use these depend on the opponent: 3w-4-1-2/3W-1-4-2/4-4-2/4-3n-1-2/3w-1-3n-1-2/ narrow diamond/3n-1-2-2-2 or hexagon..
    Just simply not work for me: 4-3w-1-2 or 4-1-3n-2..hic...dont know why...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast