Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The Underdog

The Underdog

In my Champions League Tournament I was the only Level 24 to make it to the knockout stages. Every other team was Level 25.

In fact, I got as far as the Semi finals. *thank you, thank you*

Is their a way I can avoid such group of death?

it's not that big of an accomplishment, all it means is your team is a really high q for your level. Grats you can farm packs/spend money. *crickets*
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    it's not that big of an accomplishment, all it means is your team is a really high q for your level. Grats you can farm packs/spend money. *crickets*
    Someone needs to surgically remove a stick from their #$%*%!

I was joking, I would very much prefer facing equal competition than face the opponents I did.
    Winning it would be an achievement, not semis.

I haven't spent a single penny. I have 2 scouts.

Thanks for answering my question though, I'll be sure to like your post...

Famous
    I also prefer teams in same CL in same levels. Playing with low level teams is so boring. Playing with high level teams is challenging but we really need a lot of luck to be final champion.

Very sorry to see that some managers still think high q is only factor for winning. The game has no fun in this way and not worth to play.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Famous
    me too..but i stop at semi final oledi..my Winning Eleven (level 19) enjoyed the CL of all level 20...

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I also prefer teams in same CL in same levels. Playing with low level teams is so boring. Playing with high level teams is challenging but we really need a lot of luck to be final champion.

Very sorry to see that some managers still think high q is only factor for winning. The game has no fun in this way and not worth to play.
    Yeah I thought all CL opponents were same level whilst Cup opponents varied, example Level 3, 4 and 5.

One thing I've learned this season is having the right formation with the right orders is most important along with form of key players.

Having said that, facing a 5 star on form is a tad easier than facing a 7 star on form

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    me too..but i stop at semi final oledi..my Winning Eleven (level 19) enjoyed the CL of all level 20...
    It seems I'm not the only one in this situation.

I know some players use a lot of 1 stars in reserves and subs to keep the quality down but I like to rotate, rest and alter tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    It seems I'm not the only one in this situation.

I know some players use a lot of 1 stars in reserves and subs to keep the quality down but I like to rotate, rest and alter tactics.
    I did that this season in the cup, as my opponents were of a higher level than me just like you, I would play my second team in the league on cup days and keep my main team for the important match.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Thats an achievement bud, well for me it is.. Especially if you havent spent money on tokens etc. I hate it when I face higher level opponents in the CL, in all fairness a level 24 team should face his/her same level even if their quality is way better, Im pretty sure there is other managers on my level with a same/higher team quality. Cup I can understand but not CL. At the end of the day this is a game but should be more realistic.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    I did that this season in the cup, as my opponents were of a higher level than me just like you, I would play my second team in the league on cup days and keep my main team for the important match.
    All my subs and reserves are 5 star quality I think I will do it again next season and maybe keep 4 4 stars and eventually turn them into one stars lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast