Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Question?

Question?

So I accept that when we all participate in the cup, we may play against teams higher level than ourselves, as its based on skill rating etc... I get that and have accepted it.

So how an earth do I end up playing a team in the Champions League Semi Final who is 1 level higher than myself? Where is the fairness in this, as my opponent is more than likely going to have the stronger team and higher valued team. We all qualify for the Champions League and should all be placed in it with people equal to our level. How an earth can it be justified to place higher leveled teams in the same draw

To prove this, I have 2 examples, this morning, I was cheering on a friend in his 2nd leg, he's level 21, and his opponent is 22. Now if thats not bad enough, I've just checked my champions league, and looked at every team, we're all level 5 except 1 team who is level 8. Now although the team was eliminated in the quarters thats besides the point. 3 whole levels above every other participating team, where is the logic I ask?

Mike

Only his status is level 8 bt he is same level as u level 5. Go check his league you will know.

Famous
    In your friends case, there is a level 22 team in that CL draw since there weren't enough teams available at either his level or the level of his to fill all champions league spots. If a manager abandons his team but that team still finishes in the top 4, the team will seize to exist and only 3 teams will earn a spot in next seasons Champions League. Since one spot is vacant its can be filled by a team at a different level.

Regarding the level 8 manager, that's his manager level not the level of his actual team. When a higher level manager chooses to take over a lower level team, his profile picture shows the highest level that he managed at.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Chambers View Post
    So I accept that when we all participate in the cup, we may play against teams higher level than ourselves, as its based on skill rating etc... I get that and have accepted it.

So how an earth do I end up playing a team in the Champions League Semi Final who is 1 level higher than myself? Where is the fairness in this, as my opponent is more than likely going to have the stronger team and higher valued team. We all qualify for the Champions League and should all be placed in it with people equal to our level. How an earth can it be justified to place higher leveled teams in the same draw

To prove this, I have 2 examples, this morning, I was cheering on a friend in his 2nd leg, he's level 21, and his opponent is 22. Now if thats not bad enough, I've just checked my champions league, and looked at every team, we're all level 5 except 1 team who is level 8. Now although the team was eliminated in the quarters thats besides the point. 3 whole levels above every other participating team, where is the logic I ask?

Mike
    This happens to me every single season. So I guess thats just the way it is

Question?-cl.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I'm in the semi final of CL. I haven't faced an equal or lesser level opponent. In the cup I got knocked out in prelims

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So how an earth do I end up playing a team in the Champions League Semi Final who is 1 level higher than myself?
    if your team is in the "border" between the two levels, this can happen.
    This season my team NIK FC, lv16, is playing with many teams lv15.
    Few seasons ago, my other team, lv9, played in a CH.L. with teams lv10.
    Of course this is not fair.
    If there are not enough same level teams, there should be promote for 5th (or 6th) position of the league.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

On my group of CL was one team 1 level below and there was another group with 3 teams very bad ones 1 level below too so the group winner scored 45 goals and conceded 0 on the group, he lost then on the quarter finals to my team both legs.