Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Soon-to-be Level 4

Soon-to-be Level 4

I'm guaranteed of Promotion and maybe a CL spot too. I'm 4th with 54 points, GD +58. 5th is with 51 points and +46.

Obviously I will have questions about negotiations. What's that? How does it work? Tips to get players from that?

The next season Atlético Kolkata will follow mostly 4-4-2 Classic. What kind of squad should I have to vary it with the wide and narrow diamonds and 4-5-1V?

Famous
    From Top11 Wiki:

Negotiations

Negotiations allow managers level 4 or above to send offers for players that aren't put up for auction, but belong to other managers. You are able to find players using the same filters as auctions, but you will only see players of five star quality. By clicking on the player, you can see his statistics and make an offer by clicking on the "Make Offer" button. Doing this will prompt the user to give an offer using a slider. Unlike auctions, the manager needs to offer both cash and tokens. The entire amount of cash and part of the tokens go to the manager who owns the player (the amount of Tokens the seller will receive is displayed while making an offer).

When the offer is made, the tokens offered are deducted from the buyer's account automatically, while cash is subtracted only after the offer has been accepted. The seller has 24 hours to accept the offer. If the seller declines the offer, he can set a price he would accept and anyone can buy the player for that price. In case the buyer doesn't receive the player after a declined offer, the tokens are refunded to his account. Please note that changing your active offer incurs a 1Tokens cost, and tokens spent this way are not refunded.

For more detail...The Negotiations list is something like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soon-to-be Level 4-11.jpg   Soon-to-be Level 4-111.jpg   Soon-to-be Level 4-1111.jpg  
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-13-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Most players cost around 9T minimum bid but if you want any chance of actually signing one, bid 2-3 tokens which will cost you the bidder around 11-15 Tokens as Nordeous takes 1T for each extra token you offer him.

Also, if you can see the managers info make sure he's in divisions above you. It's unlikely he will accept if he needs the player himself.

If the bid isn't accepted in 24 hours or is rejected you will be recredited the tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Most players cost around 9T minimum bid but if you want any chance of actually signing one, bid 2-3 tokens which will cost you the bidder around 11-15 Tokens as Nordeous takes 1T for each extra token you offer him.

Also, if you can see the managers info make sure he's in divisions above you. It's unlikely he will accept if he needs the player himself.

If the bid isn't accepted in 24 hours or is rejected you will be recredited the tokens.
    i don't accept any offers under 4-5 for my self
    El Pistolero likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    i don't accept any offers under 4-5 for my self
    Neither do I but I've had 2 token offers accepted

What you all forgot to mention was how to get your own players eligible for the negotiations list. They have to be 1SP from *5/*0 quality say 59/61/59.8 in order for all teams of the appropriate level to see them on the list. If they are lower/higher, then only your ingame friends can send you negotiation offers. This sucks for mobile players that auto assign skill points as they can't train/play players that are on negotiation level.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I rejected 20T offer for my dl/dc 2 season ago, top scorer that season and yesterday score the winning goal in my cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I rejected 20T offer for my dl/dc 2 season ago, top scorer that season and yesterday score the winning goal in my cup final.
    I had a guy bid 0T for my 4 star freekick taker and I immediately rejected then he bid 1,2,3 and then stopped. I was hoping he'd keep going. I sold him for just 95m in market in he end lol.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I had a guy bid 0T for my 4 star freekick taker and I immediately rejected then he bid 1,2,3 and then stopped. I was hoping he'd keep going. I sold him for just 95m in market in he end lol.
    becoz he could not effort anymore..he had not more than 15 tokens..since the initial price of your FK taker might need 8-10 tokens for T11 then he needed to add extra 1/2/3 tokens for you....hahaha

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, that's the story about negotiations, but don't bother much, maybe after 15 levels or more, when the transfer market is very poor.
    Till then, just to tell you (from my personal experience), usually the good and wealthy managers don't buy from nego list
    and the non-token (or amateurs) managers offering 0T.
    So far, in lv16, I never bought from nego list, I sold 3-4 players and had about 30-40 0T offers

Soon-to-be Level 4-neymar-offer-0t.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast