Thread: Match Preview Stats!

Question Match Preview Stats!

Palace Casuals Cup match today...

On PC

Match Preview Stats!-match-preview-pc.jpg

On Mobile

Match Preview Stats!-match-preview-mobile.jpg

I think I know what's happening here (the mobile is using the AQ for the selected XI or the 'Top 14' players), but it's very confusing, and proves the inadequacy of using the team overall AQ when doing the Cup Draw. Instead of meeting a Club a Level higher with comparable AQ, I'm meeting a Club a Level higher with a better AQ - no wonder people find it difficult to progress when facing higher level Clubs in the Cup...

(Apologies for the crappy mobile photo of the mobile app - I can't seem to get screenshots on my Android devices, despite following the (many different possible) combinations of button presses...)
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, that's the Cup (but it's a post here in the forum what you must do to win the cup).

I can't seem to get screenshots on my Android devices, despite following the (many different possible) combinations of button presses...)
    in my mobile, I press the on/off and the menu button together, for 1-2 sec.
    It saying that it kept the photo.
    Then I connect my mobile with pc, go to camera > pictures > screenshots and there are the pictures I took that way.
    But you must change the size of the picture.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html