Thread: i cant connect to server since on month via android. Could anyone halp me????????

i cant connect to server since on month via android. Could anyone halp me????????

i cant connect to server since on month via android. Could anyone halp me????????

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Can you give us more details about your error? For a better answer maybe you should check our support experts at support@nordeus.eu and don't forget to link them your Facebook profile ID (or link) so they can find your team.

Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i cant connect to server since on month via android. Could anyone halp me????????-error.jpg
    When i enter the game it says: "There was an error connecting to the server. Do you want to retry?" But through PC it's available to play!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey, where are you from ?
    Are you playing through facebook ?
    Some days ago, there was an announcement that t11 would stop supported from the Russian fb (can't remember the name ).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm from Uzbekistan! Yes, i play through fb

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey, where are you from ?
    Are you playing through facebook ?
    Some days ago, there was an announcement that t11 would stop supported from the Russian fb (can't remember the name ).
    Yes, they stopped updates for Odnoklassniki but the access should still be able.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook