Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hard tackles normal tackles

Hard tackles normal tackles

I used to play only hard tackles but last season my team get a lot of yellow cards so I changed to normal most of the games but I felt my team not very aggressive defensive and conceded to many goals over 30, I already conceded 2 goals that I think could be avoided, does anyone have any experience with that, should I play hard again. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by FVS0777; 11-15-2015 at 10:38 PM.

Last season I played hard tackling but picked up too many cards.

This season I'm taking bits from Klopp's philosophy

"The problem is you can be as good as you want but you have no influence on how good your opponent is. You have to bring them on to your level, and kill them."

So basically, any teams that are better than mine, I'll kick off the pitch.
    If I am losing I will hard tackle, whole press, maybe play offside.

I did hard tackle for most of last season, sometimes in the cup I put it to normal if they had a free kick taker who had scored a lot of goals, tbh I didn't get a whole load of cards, but did give a lot of free kicks away in some games.
    FVS0777 likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Last season I played hard tackling but picked up too many cards.

This season I'm taking bits from Klopp's philosophy

"The problem is you can be as good as you want but you have no influence on how good your opponent is. You have to bring them on to your level, and kill them."

So basically, any teams that are better than mine, I'll kick off the pitch.
    If I am losing I will hard tackle, whole press, maybe play offside.
    That's the problem you see I like to do as u said kill them, I say my team had a good performance when the opposite team had very few shoots on target even when they are strong as me or stronger I can score 1 or 2 goals only but a clean sheet its a dominating performance I think. I gonna try hard tackling again.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Fair play.

My advice to you would be to change it to normal against very weak sides. (Bottom table)
    And change to normal when you have a 2 goal lead around 70 minute or later. Just to reduce the risk of unnecessary cards.

Addicted
    i am in the opposite.... i use normal... i get more cards in the first two seasons =.=! i use hard then....i only have 2 players suspended once in last 2 season because of 2 yellow cards....(and lucky that no red card ...)
    Gert Funck likes this.

I have been playing hard tackles for 15 seasons or so, i dindt see mutch diference, maybe a few more yellows.

But in the last games of last season and in the first of this season, it seems that the rate of cards have increased, i got 4 reds in the last 6 games.
    I think that something changed!

In the CUP game yesterday, my MC got a yellow in first half, so fir prevention, since was was winning, replace it in the middle of second half, that in the last 15 minutes, change tackle to normal, while i was changing it, my sub MC see a direct red, only played 10 minutes or so.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I am the only one with easy tackle here? Honestly I found it much better, less free kicks & corners against me. Sometimes is doing worst then good to have normal or hard tackling.
    FVS0777 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I am the only one with easy tackle here? Honestly I found it much better, less free kicks & corners against me. Sometimes is doing worst then good to have normal or hard tackling.
    You are the only one.

Klopp is the normal one

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I've been using easy tackling much more frequently in conjunction with offside trap with certain formations. Especially if they have a deadly FK taker. My opponent in my first cup tie this season had 29 tackles 19 fouls and only 2 yellows but his form was ****. I'd rather have skilled players nowadays than a bunch of mashers but sometimes you gotta sweep the leg vs teams with small squads / suspension issues.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast