• 1 Post By legendqueen
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By legendqueen
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By Arion

Thread: Your Biggest Token Buddy?

Post Your Biggest Token Buddy?

Im' always excited about token buyers/spenders in this game, as the matter of fact whenever i see them in the transfer market, i send them a friend request.

Among all the token spenders in my list, this guy is the is the biggest, he's at the same level with me but he has 10 Super Star fast trainers, and he bought them from the start of the season (which meant he had to fight in serious bid wars against other token buyers - one day i saw him bought a 18 YO player with 7M value by the price of 31M, that was crazy)

Your Biggest Token Buddy?-best-token-spender.jpg

Last season he bought 8 scout players, and didnt get satisfied with his results, so this time he's gonna invest even more money in this game.

What is yours? Share your best token buyer here if you dont mind
    Killroy likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, I have a rich (t11, not fb) friend from Vietnam. He bought a player of mine and send him friendship.
    At lv7, he built Bernabeu stadium with 260.000 seats.
    We still are friends, don't support much, but lately, he is winning titles but he isn't so crazy as one year before.
    Your Biggest Token Buddy?-reach-real-vietnam.jpg
    legendqueen likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    At lv7, he built Bernabeu stadium with 260.000 seats.
    At 1st I wanted to ask: Why 260k stadium at level 7 when there is max. attendance limit for each level so he loses ball possession bonus?
    But then I realised he maybe has a lot of friends from same level who support him during match so he doesn't need that 5% bouns.
    Btw. How does he have avQ 5* when his squad has one 8* + all 7* players?
    Ex top eleven player

At 1st I wanted to ask: Why 260k stadium at level 7 when there is max. attendance limit for each level so he loses ball possession bonus?
    he built it because he liked to do (and had the sources)

But then I realised he maybe has a lot of friends from same level who support him during match so he doesn't need that 5% bouns.
    If you catch the limit of your lv, it doesn't matter if 9/10 of your stadium is empty. You 'll get the 5%.
    Of course it's useless to have such a big stadium

Btw. How does he have avQ 5* when his squad has one 8* + all 7* players?
    It's two pictures in one. Bellow those players in the picture, there are 1* (and lower), 0T academy players -
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-30-2015 at 08:49 PM.
    t11_fan likes this.

Somehow Top 11's best spenders are usually from my country - Vietnam, in my observation they are mostly household business men who don't have much thing to do each day except for running their family stores.

But i don't thing the joy will last long with this kind of team building, like the guy i posted, he certainly can win all the tittles this season, but in the next season, he's gonna face serious opponents in Cup draw.

I don't have negative feelings about token spenders, i rather like them, winning against token spenders are very much enjoyable, and also they help Nordeus to run this game for us
    t11_fan likes this.

I don't have negative feelings about token spenders, i rather like them, winning against token spenders are very much enjoyable, and also they help Nordeus to run this game for us
    I won't disagree (unless they are in my league -lol).
    I have another t11 friend from France (you can read this story here http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...friends-3.html )
    He is wealthy but not a crazy t buyer.
    Every 2-3 seasons he is buying almost a full squad of players from scout list.
    Now he is 2 lv above because I lost 2 seasons
    Your Biggest Token Buddy?-nicolas.jpg
    legendqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Somehow Top 11's best spenders are usually from my country - Vietnam, in my observation they are mostly household business men who don't have much thing to do each day except for running their family stores.

But i don't thing the joy will last long with this kind of team building, like the guy i posted, he certainly can win all the tittles this season, but in the next season, he's gonna face serious opponents in Cup draw.

Thanks, now I know why I run into Vietnamese who are always 5*
    legendqueen and t11_fan like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I won't disagree (unless they are in my league -lol).
    I have another t11 friend from France (you can read this story here http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...friends-3.html )
    He is wealthy but not a crazy t buyer.
    Every 2-3 seasons he is buying almost a full squad of players from scout list.
    Now he is 2 lv above because I lost 2 seasons
    When we have 1 token spender in the league, there will be El classico matches, which decides the result of the league when u win the elclassico, you know you will be champion