Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Like falling into a Cup with low quality

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Cool Like falling into a Cup with low quality

Hello friends,
    At the end of the season now, I did a test that actually today I can say that it worked! I sold 90% of my best players on the last day of the season and I bought several players with three stars, and what have I done?

Many believe that to reduce the staff quality to fall in an easier competition just buy some players with low quality, WRONG!

You should make the sum of the quality of its 14 strongest players and divide by 14.

You should make the sum of the quality of its 14 strongest players and divide by 14, and that's what I did, the result of the division was 19.28 quality. Earlier this season I realized that my test went well, today you can see here in this picture the quality of the teams that are now in the Cup with my team.

Now and hope that nothing goes wrong! Towards the title!

Like falling into a Cup with low quality-opa.jpg

Addicted
    Yes you are right.

I did this before by selling top 14 and made my top 14 as bad as possible, then in the next season my cup was super easy.

But the paid off is that I spent a lot of tokens to rebuild a new team because I still wanted league and CL titles.

I remember that was the first time I did this and in the next season I won the cup and CL but due to a super important game in which I got 3 injuries, I made a draw which made me the second in the league, so almost a treble.

But I really would not recommend doing this, because this costs a lot of tokens to rebuild, unless people don't want league or CL titles...

Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    Hello friends,
    At the end of the season now, I did a test that actually today I can say that it worked! I sold 90% of my best players on the last day of the season and I bought several players with three stars, and what have I done?

Many believe that to reduce the staff quality to fall in an easier competition just buy some players with low quality, WRONG!

You should make the sum of the quality of its 14 strongest players and divide by 14.

You should make the sum of the quality of its 14 strongest players and divide by 14, and that's what I did, the result of the division was 19.28 quality. Earlier this season I realized that my test went well, today you can see here in this picture the quality of the teams that are now in the Cup with my team.

Now and hope that nothing goes wrong! Towards the title!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	opa.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	57924

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Yes you are right.

I did this before by selling top 14 and made my top 14 as bad as possible, then in the next season my cup was super easy.

But the paid off is that I spent a lot of tokens to rebuild a new team because I still wanted league and CL titles.

I remember that was the first time I did this and in the next season I won the cup and CL but due to a super important game in which I got 3 injuries, I made a draw which made me the second in the league, so almost a treble.

But I really would not recommend doing this, because this costs a lot of tokens to rebuild, unless people don't want league or CL titles...
    That's it!Who want to venture to do, you have to be aware that it will cost you dearly, so it's nice to have enough money and tokens for it.

Famous
    Yes you are right.

You don't have to sell all your players.
    Keep your best 6 or 7 and always have around 5 one * academy players who you have had for a long time. That way they bring your average way down compared to buying 3* players at the end of the season.
    I play this way every season and it's easy to keep within the 35T budget.
    Here's a screenshot of my end of season team from a couple of seasons ago, one of the 1* players has been with me for 11 seasons so is 55Q less than a 3* player.
    It takes planning long term, but it works for me.
    Like falling into a Cup with low quality-low.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    I did not sell all but only some of them to keep my top 14 as low as possible.

I did keep all my best players but to make the average of your top 14 low you have to sell some good ones to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    You don't have to sell all your players.
    Keep your best 6 or 7 and always have around 5 one * academy players who you have had for a long time. That way they bring your average way down compared to buying 3* players at the end of the season.
    I play this way every season and it's easy to keep within the 35T budget.
    Here's a screenshot of my end of season team from a couple of seasons ago, one of the 1* players has been with me for 11 seasons so is 55Q less than a 3* player.
    It takes planning long term, but it works for me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Low.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	57931

Famous
    I did not sell all but only some of them to keep my top 14 as low as possible.

I did keep all my best players but to make the average of your top 14 low you have to sell some good ones to make it happen.
    Like I say, keeping a few academy players season after season means you can have a very low average once you've sold on the final day, but still have at least half a team of decent players to be competitive in the first round of the Cup, then buy in on day 3.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's three groups
    the good, young, (and maybe fast trainers)
    the low q academy players
    and some veterans 5* players from the market. Those you switch every season
    Like falling into a Cup with low quality-team-last-day.jpg
    you don't need so much extra sources.
    few T and some extra red and greens because you can't do much rotation (not enough players).

This is my next oppo.
    I wonder if he 'll manage to play in the second leg
    Like falling into a Cup with low quality-cup-11-25-oppo.jpg

* amazing, he past 3 rounds of the cup and he is in 5th position in his league
    Paivinha likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This season, my Cup drawing also kinda easy

Like falling into a Cup with low quality-season-8-cup.jpg

My team
    Like falling into a Cup with low quality-lv8-squad.jpgLike falling into a Cup with low quality-lv8-squad-rating.jpg