Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Lowering team qualty doesn't make any sence at higher levels (thesis)

Dreamer
    3 star player is nothing, my team currently has

5 One Star (q145~149)
    3 ZERO Star (q140~144)
    4 NEGATIVE ONE Star (q135~139)
    2 NEGATIVE TWO Star (q130~134)

That is 14 players one star and below.
    And just because they are academy free spawn with no power training involved doesn't mean they suck

For example this guy is zero star at 143q and as you can see his form is no joke for a midfielder and he even got two man of match THIS season
    Lowering team qualty doesn't make any sence at higher levels (thesis)-l30zss.jpg
    Last edited by Amane Ito; 11-28-2015 at 10:19 AM.

First day after keeping full strong squad. Nothing seems changed, the opponent in the cup seems even weaker than normal
    so for now, conclusion is, that changing team quality doesn't mean anything

CL draw

The teams in the CL groups seems very familiar
    Lowering team qualty doesn't make any sence at higher levels (thesis)-cl-lvl-38.jpg

as you can see, again like last +10 seasons there is 4 real candidates to take the title, one poor bastard, and me like others that have no changes of winning.

just to recap last season, seems familiar? I think so!

Lowering team qualty doesn't make any sence at higher levels (thesis)-season-38-cl.jpg

League

Last edited by Gert Funck; 12-13-2015 at 08:42 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    I do not understand why would you lower your quality to win the cup.... its better to play stronger opponents, first rounds are easy as there are abandoned teams to play (I have had 1 today lol) but you can certainly beat better teams....

this is the pic from last season .. SF of the cup ... the guy is 4 levels above and still ****

all you need to do is to use your brain, have friends to support and than chill with the cup in your hand... have won it 6 times , once twice per level as I was tanking the season..that was quite funny.. Peace

Lowering team qualty doesn't make any sence at higher levels (thesis)-cup-2-.jpg

This thread is primarily about the CL, and ment as a test environment. Not about pointing fingers or claiming to be the wiser manager.

I am testing if it changed my CL draw, which it didn't
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 12-13-2015 at 04:08 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Dreamer
    ah ok than .... apologies... I just wanted to say that everybody is beatable ... thats all... good luck with your research ... .
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    ah ok than .... apologies... I just wanted to say that everybody is beatable ... thats all... good luck with your research ... .
    True. Nice result by the way

Addicted
    i don't think it makes any different in the CL~ but maybe have different in the CUP~ since season 4 i win all 3 title... season 5~ first round out for the CUP but i won the other two.... last season, i still did the same~

in the CUP, i met high LV team... but in CL is still easy~ i kept most of my players in season 5 in the season 6~ which half of them were 7 star players and all other except the three DC not 6 stars~

this season, i kept all my players (which i had nine 7 stars and all other 6 stars~ well CL is not bad....the highest in my group is quality 45...mine is 57....
    CUP....i draw with all 9 or 10 LV .... (i am LV 7) but their quality are close.... the team i against today was LV9 ~ top eleven quality 56.7 Vs mine 58.7 ~ (and lucky....i won 4:0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12