Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What did I do wrong, Nordeus ?

Famous

What did I do wrong, Nordeus ?

Has this happened to you at some point ?
    I played (like you probably) already 10 games this season and lost 3 to opponents that have 7-10 pts average quality below mine. I am already 6 pts behind the leader and the league is going to be very difficult to win... On top of that I drewed twice against abandoned teams in cup (80-20 ball possession, 30 shots to 5 and 0-0 at the end !!)
    I mostly play 2 tactics (depending on opposition) that earned me 6 CL, 10 leagues and 3 cups in 11 seasons. And suddenly, it all collapsed ! No need to say that my players are in full condition, morale at top and max win bonus. No need to say that I am present at games when the others are not. No need to say that I have 65-80% ball possession. No need to say that I shoot twice as much as them. It is just completely depressing. Just like if the game was telling me: now it's time for you to lose...
    Bayram Uysal and Kieron Ash like this.

Remember 2015-16 Chelsea...

I felt like that last when my unbeaten run turned into a losing streak to finish 3rd on the last day.

I think they ranked 4-5-1v and only made it a defensive formation.

I've lost just once this season so no surprises just yet but time will tell.

What I do understand is having the right counter formation just isn't enough now.
    You need the right orders aswell.

You have to take into account, your best quality (defence, midfield, attack) whether short or mixed passing is the right choice, and how well you respond in game when things go wrong, can you figure out what order is struggling.

Have a plan B.

Famous
    I think there is no universal forever best tactics and formation. Its effectiveness depends on compositions of the players.

Besides, some players' performances change after team promotes to new level. Furthermore, players sometimes are in bad form and the managers should overcome.

Edit:
    My L29 team only got the 1 league win after 3 draws. This is the 1st victory in all competition in this season. But my opponents are all strong. So I don't feel too unhappy with performance of my players so far.

I think that some positions really need to upgraded. It's hard because there are few target in auction market.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 11-20-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Rookie
    same here man I don't know it I am level 40 I do same as you but no victory game is corrupt

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Famous
    I've beaten the top two Q teams (who are top placed as well having won all their other games) in my league 6-0 and now 7-1 today and lost my other three games to teams around 10Q less than me.
    Frustrating!
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmmm, the 10th level disease
    I remember about 10-12 months ago, there were some posts from people saying that when the reached the lv10, started loosing (or couldn't continue previous successful career) .
    Maybe it's the next stage.
    lv5 >lv10 >lv15 >LV20
    different conditions of the game (and competitors)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmmm, the 10th level disease
    I remember about 10-12 months ago, there were some posts from people saying that when the reached the lv10, started loosing (or couldn't continue previous successful career) .
    Maybe it's the next stage.
    lv5 >lv10 >lv15 >LV20
    different conditions of the game (and competitors)
    I agree with you Chris. In my first 11 seasons I won league 10 times and once I finished 2nd. In next 18 seasons i won the league 5 times only (2 times after tanking).

I still have proble with winning. I thinking about start over again.

Famous
    Thanks for the answers although I do not get much comfort from them. I am at level 11 - bad sign according to your posts !
    This week-end I tried to let the game alone just for a check: result 1 win (apparently lucky), 1 draw, 2 losses - all against much weaker sides ! It's just mad ! I'm on a 4-game winless run in league which is by miles my "record". All against much weaker sides...
    I often make fun here of managers who complain agaisnt the game. I hope I'm not about to be a member of the club!
    There are not many parameters you can play with there: quality of players, tactics, morale, fitness, win bonuses, crowd. Then it is all about what the others do: their quality, their tactics and how you adapt to them. Today I played at home against a side (12 Q pts below my team - manager absent of course !) on 3-2-3-2: all players being in central position ! I said to myself: this is gonna be a slaughter !! My 2nd favourite tacticts uses 2 lateral DM and 2 lateral AM (my 4 best players) and of course, I played down the wings in the wide open space offered by my friendly opponent: result 2-2 (with a late minute goal for me). Last year it would have been 6 or 7-0. But now I am just puzzled.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    try to play only with defense & counters
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast