Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Teda
  • 1 Post By t11_fan
  • 3 Post By talisman

Thread: Should Nord improve their English?

Addicted

Should Nord improve their English?

Not trying to be picky but sharing something for fun, should the last "d" in "underestimated" be removed? LOL

Should Nord improve their English?-image.jpg
    lastman likes this.

Afaik, TE was not created in England, so this might be cause of thieir mistake. So, we don't know who writes those comments. Besides that, I believe that every language used on TE has grammar flaws.
    Btw. Still many problems in TE are not solved. Athough we had asked for fixes, they still haven't done it.
    Sorry for my language mistakes, because English isn't my 1st language.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 11-30-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    lastman likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

All the bugs and other unsatisfactory things going on in this game and you want to pick them up on their spelling??
    t11_fan, lastman and aero like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Like I said, I just wanted to share this for fun, this is the only purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    All the bugs and other unsatisfactory things going on in this game and you want to pick them up on their spelling??

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Like I said, I just wanted to share this for fun, this is the only purpose.
    I'm playing offline Champ Man 13-16 game too...from the time T11 changed the interface and comments early last year..a lot of comments i think T11 developers and translators copied or "borrowed" from that game...Just try Champ Man 16 at Play Store..u can see whether true or not...

Famous
    Complaining about their English ? You did not see their French... That's why I am using English as default language in order to understand what on earth their comments mean...
    But as talisman said, spelling is indeed the last bug I'd like to see fixed in the game...