Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Potemy

Thread: Individual Offers - Huston, we have a problem here

Thumbs up Individual Offers - Huston, we have a problem here

Leaving aside the fact that it is quite inconvenient not to have an option to turn the offers off or on at will - waking up every morning to find offers I have to reject again and again, we have another problem here:

The individual offers are simply not visible through Android app

I had 4 offers to reject today, which I could see through PC application, and which were absolutely undetectable through Android app

Now, not having access to PC application at all times, I find it quite inconvenient. For instance, I intend to make a several day trip by the end of this week, and it was not my intention to take laptop along - now I have to burden my luggage with several extra pounds, as otherwise I'm risking losing some of my squad

I'm level 31, and I've completed 32 full seasons - so you could call me loyal customer in some way - having spent quite a lot of cash on this game too during this time.

BUT let me assure you I will quit as soon as I lose any player I did not intend to sell myself

SO suggestion is as follows: either add an option to reject all offers by default for selected players or the squad in its entirety, or at the very least make individual offers visible through Android App.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridwine View Post
    Leaving aside the fact that it is quite inconvenient not to have an option to turn the offers off or on at will - waking up every morning to find offers I have to reject again and again, we have another problem here:

The individual offers are simply not visible through Android app

I had 4 offers to reject today, which I could see through PC application, and which were absolutely undetectable through Android app

Now, not having access to PC application at all times, I find it quite inconvenient. For instance, I intend to make a several day trip by the end of this week, and it was not my intention to take laptop along - now I have to burden my luggage with several extra pounds, as otherwise I'm risking losing some of my squad

I'm level 31, and I've completed 32 full seasons - so you could call me loyal customer in some way - having spent quite a lot of cash on this game too during this time.

BUT let me assure you I will quit as soon as I lose any player I did not intend to sell myself

SO suggestion is as follows: either add an option to reject all offers by default for selected players or the squad in its entirety, or at the very least make individual offers visible through Android App.
    Bids are automatically rejected at the deadline if you do nothing about them.

Consider it done.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Bids are automatically rejected at the deadline if you do nothing about them.

Consider it done.
    You sure about it? For I was under impression they are automatically accepted (I never risked leaving any offer unattended so far)

I agree. as I have been getting offers for the same player and I have to keep rejecting but I would not worry I don't think they can just sell your player without you agreeing to the offer unless he is out of contract.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    i've bid on 3 players. hoping to get my tokens back soon lol. i just done that gretoplis 41 t task and i'am still waiting for 24 tokens to come back from bids i tried out for the 1st time