Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Why AMC/R/L score more than strikers?

  1. #31
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    427
    Who said that it is cosmetic? Is it written somewhere by developers?
    From my experience you concede more from crosses if you have short central defenders without aerial ability

  2. #32
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,738
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Who said that it is cosmetic? Is it written somewhere by developers?
    From my experience you concede more from crosses if you have short central defenders without aerial ability
    Height and weight are cosmetic, we had a "ask the devs" years ago and they confirmed it. The only thing you do when you train a SA is unlock the animation and add a hidden +20% to some attributes, and the aerial SA is specifically to defend corners, and wall is to defend FKs. All is about hidden lists, that the game uses to create the matches, and dominance power and contributive power assigned to each player, so once you unlock a SA the list of priority in animations basically changes of there is enough power assigned to a player, giving priority to a player or another for attack or defense actions. Remember that that's a game.

  3. #33
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    342
    Why AMC/R/L score more than strikers?-a1f0b4b2-f4d6-49b0-9a9c-5e88ada3bdc3.jpg

  4. #34
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,987
    Interesting discussion

    I should probably make a youtube video about this subject.
    iptables likes this.

  5. #35
    Apprentice iptables's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    293
    This time with commentary milpol, if possible Giasou fille
    Khris, have you considered making a video, about :"How to power train an entire 18-19y.o. team for the next season, as a F2P or, as a not that big spender" ?
    Last edited by iptables; 08-28-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    milpol likes this.

  6. #36
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    This time with commentary milpol, if possible Giasou fille
    Khris, have you considered making a video, about :"How to power train an entire 18-19y.o. team for the next season, as a F2P or, as a not that big spender" ?
    Commentary is something that I'm constantly thinking of, but I don't see it coming in the near future.I prefer my unique text-style for now

    Unfortunately, Khris has moved on from the YouTube side, but we should definitely try to bring him back (don't tell him, though, it's a secret )
    I miss his videos
    iptables likes this.

  7. #37
    Apprentice iptables's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Commentary is something that I'm constantly thinking of, but I don't see it coming in the near future.I prefer my unique text-style for now

    Unfortunately, Khris has moved on from the YouTube side, but we should definitely try to bring him back (don't tell him, though, it's a secret )
    I miss his videos
    I'll keep quiet, and he wont even know about our plan )
    If you are up for the idea about the video, would be great. I'm doing it every 4th season, yes, the result is not like having a mutant team, but decent I'd say, and brings acceptable results for a casual player - ( league title often, Ch.League title sometimes, if not facing tanks, and cup, again, if not facing tanks ).
    All in all, decent team comp, not perfect, not the best, but decent. Although, if someone is a trophy hunter, this strategy will not be enough
    P.S. Reading is harder than hearing... Hence, I respect your efforts and you know it
    P.P.S. After this Covid bul$hute, I'm planing to go on a vacation for like 1-2 weeks again in Athens ) So maybe we can figure something ( pointing at Niko too )
    Cheers
    milpol likes this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

  8. #38
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    342
    Why the Bulgarian language is not available in the game?
    hitman0013 likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234