Thread: New system - the money are not important now

Banned

New system - the money are not important now

I don t understand what is the point of this new system. In cup everyone is so strong that there is no chance to win it, you can do it only with a big luck and doesn t matter how much money you will invest.
    And League is so weak, so at the end there is no point to purchase tokens for real money any more.
    Last season i had full squad of scout players 5,6 stars and there have been 6 teams better than me in my league. my lvl was 41 - season 4
    now in season 5 i am lvl 42 and strongest opponent is lvl 34 and there are only 3 teams with lvl between 30-33, all others are 20 and something.
    I don´t understand this system at all. Do all players around my level, with scouts have such a weak opponents now in their league ?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    What do you wanted to say by level 42? Players quality or?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    yes overal player quality of your team

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    I don t understand what is the point of this new system. In cup everyone is so strong that there is no chance to win it, you can do it only with a big luck and doesn t matter how much money you will invest.
    And League is so weak, so at the end there is no point to purchase tokens for real money any more.
    Last season i had full squad of scout players 5,6 stars and there have been 6 teams better than me in my league. my lvl was 41 - season 4
    now in season 5 i am lvl 42 and strongest opponent is lvl 34 and there are only 3 teams with lvl between 30-33, all others are 20 and something.
    I don´t understand this system at all. Do all players around my level, with scouts have such a weak opponents now in their league ?
    i never had more than 1 strong team for the league. it has to do also with your friends. i delete all my strong friends the day before the league starts so there will be no chance to be together and i add them after. maybe they have weaken the leagues in purpose because many are complaining about the diificulty of the cup
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    i never had more than 1 strong team for the league. it has to do also with your friends. i delete all my strong friends the day before the league starts so there will be no chance to be together and i add them after. maybe they have weaken the leagues in purpose because many are complaining about the diificulty of the cup
    Actually we are not complaining of the difficulty of the Cup, I'm happy to face teams about the same Quality as me for the challenge, but what I'm not happy about is being L16 when many teams in the Cup are same Quality but L18, all it takes is them to buy 5* players which are 7* to the L16 player and they have a better team than me thats bought for far less tokens than I have thus giving a disadvantage to any token buyers in the new cup format.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Actually we are not complaining of the difficulty of the Cup, I'm happy to face teams about the same Quality as me for the challenge, but what I'm not happy about is being L16 when many teams in the Cup are same Quality but L18, all it takes is them to buy 5* players which are 7* to the L16 player and they have a better team than me thats bought for far less tokens than I have thus giving a disadvantage to any token buyers in the new cup format.
    you are right about that. i am lucky that i am the top level of my server. but i have other disandvantages compering to your server. the transfer list for me exists only for decorative reasons. only 3-4 stars players for plenty of tokens. so no server is ideal.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup