Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Has top eleven gotten more difficult?

Has top eleven gotten more difficult?

I am currently on my second season since returning to Top Eleven for after two years, and I've noticed that you get much more difficult opponents now-a-days in the league, and almost all of them are active managers and the quality of the teams don't differ much between another. It also seems that there isn't many teams where you can get "breathing space" from, as in completely inactive teams and such where you can enjoy a dominating match.

How have you guys been able to cope with these changes and any suggestions on being able to build up a team which can go up against all the opponents all season long?
    t11_fan likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

Yes, it's more difficult. It gets to a point where the team in last position has a full 5* squad. I'm level 25, I was winning leagues with ease at your level.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Yes, it's more difficult. It gets to a point where the team in last position has a full 5* squad. I'm level 25, I was winning leagues with ease at your level.
    I'm currently level 26. :P
    mani8005 likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

Addicted
    LOL

An old dog felt he was old and did not expect there was another older one :-)

Welcome back and please always come back and join us here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    mani8005 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Yeah I got relegated

LOL just kidding, thought you wrote you are new haha. My mistake.

Addicted
    Oh yeah...

I am not that new but newer for sure. Still trying to learn how to smell games ...

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Yeah I got relegated

LOL just kidding, thought you wrote you are new haha. My mistake.

TE is silly.
    League is harder than Champions League, although CL used to be stronger. There are no weak teams anymore, all teams have similar or equall average quallity. We did request to increase difficulty of league, but not to get league like this. That is also reason why CL quallity dropped. Teams which have 2-3-4 stars can win league of same quallity and quallify to CL. That is why in group phase of CL you can see 2* teams which wasn't case in past. This TE CL is like if somene removed coefficients from real CL and made champions of all leagues equall in CL draws. (eg. English PL winner = Scottish PL winner = League of Ireland PD winner)
    To be honest, I wouldn't like to play neither league of 8-10 inactive and 4-6 active teams too (as it was in past). Nor 1st neither this systems are perfect. Now for me this is confusing concept where we have equall chances to win league or cup with 2, 3, 4 or 5* teams because we always get equally strong opponents. Why then to buy stronger players?
    Cup doesn't make sense, because both cup and league are based on average quallity. Cup is the hardest competition, but doesn't offer highest financial rewards, so it isn't cost-effective.
    Ex top eleven player

Addicted
    Because the draws will put you up against teams of equalability, it is now pointless building a stronger team at the end of the season when the transfer market is quiet, as we used to do in the old days. Now it is best to check your league draw and buy from day3. I currently have 1 level39 team that is 3* in a 3* league. If I get promoted I will be 2* in a 2* league and then on day3 I hope to buy enough players to become a 5* team in a 2* league and just hopethat all the other managers don' do the same.
    t11_fan likes this.

Now league is so much more difficult than the champions league. I love the way we played before (some months ago), when we could build a strong team steps by steps. That's the real football.
    mani8005 likes this.
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

Famous
    Not only the leagues are much more difficult but, in my case at least, that's where you seem to get most of troll results.
    Hardly happens in CL but in league... I go from 4 or 5-0 victory against the best rated team to 0-1 loss to the second last, half abandoned...
    It seems there are no easy game anymore where you could use your bench and rest your best players.
    mani8005 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast