Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: No server generated players

No server generated players

Starting with the new season there are no 5* server generated players on my transfer list, only players sold by other teams, it's impossible to find anything useful and with the insane competition that happens on my server even if you find a player that is worth buying, chances are slim with all the aggressive bidders out there. I see there are some server generated 4* players, so is this a technical issue with the server? Right now the game is unplayable I can't transfer ****.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

i guess the system won't generate players if there's already enough players put by real managers in the market. just wait for another wave or wait for a couple of days

I have the same "issue", so dont know if its the server or something else...

I kinda regret that i didn't buy more players the 1th day of the season.....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

same thing here, but seeing how other teams are weaker or just like my team I stopped bothering about buying good players, its like playing fifa 13 on amateur difficulty

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    i guess the system won't generate players if there's already enough players put by real managers in the market. just wait for another wave or wait for a couple of days
    Yesterday evening my transfer list showed only 5 players total for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Yesterday evening my transfer list showed only 5 players total for a few hours.
    Same for me: first day of the new server I had a maximum of 10-12 players of all qualities, mostly 3 stars. Right now I see a lot of server generated 4 stars players but only one 5 star, but he seems useless: he's quality 70, so far from 6 stars, and is 33 years old.
    Parshcester City

Rookie
    theres suddenly about 30 5* players on my TM and half are 18-20 wtf never seen that before! i spent most of my money earlier and now all these 5* players appear ffs lol.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Rookie
    the weird thing is, hardly any bids on the players i've looked at so far but its letting me bid hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    theres suddenly about 30 5* players on my TM and half are 18-20 wtf never seen that before! i spent most of my money earlier and now all these 5* players appear ffs lol.
    You lucky, lucky thing....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Still no luck here. Fourth day and I haven't seen more than two players worth buying on the transfer market, right now there are 3 5 star players of 70 to 72 quality, all pretty old. Why is Nordeus killing the game? I want to keep playing, but like this, I can't. There are a lot of managers in my league who clearly didn't promote on purpose, they have very strong teams, and I have no chance of fighting with my current squad, this is bull crap. I don't see any fun in not promoting to make a better squad for next year, never heard of a team in real life doing that.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.
    Parshcester City

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast