Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Saturu
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Billions to spend

Billions to spend

I'm currently at level 22 and to date have thoroughly enjoyed playing top11, HOWEVER, the last 2 seasons I have really struggled and the reason is the vast majority of players in my leagues have literally billions to spend.
    Hence they start season with 6 7,star players, whilst I am trying to acquire talent and train my team up.

The game has therefore become a bit reminiscent of the premier league where if you don't have the megabucks you can't compete.

I've come to the conclusion that I will see what the state of play is at start of next season and if its the same again, i will leave with a little sadness.

2 questions,
    a) is there a hack which is being used to generate "cash"
    b) Why would Nordeus allow this situation to develop as losing players will inevitably hit their revenue stream

Billions to spend-image.jpgBillions to spend-image.jpgBillions to spend-image.jpg

No tokens. Just smart buying and heavy training.

-avoid selling for anything less than full price (for me £95m)
    -accumulate green packs daily
    -try to sign 18-21 year Olds with highest value (for me £109m)
    -increase ticket price until number of fans start to decrease

Famous
    I don't buy cash, tokens or packs. I don't know if there is any hack.

Managers who have teams with 6 or 7 star players with SA are very likely money spender on T11. I don't think we should easily assume they are hackers. And I think it is reasonable that money spenders have advantage in building teams with structure they prefer.

Both my teams have billions of cash to spend. But my teams only consists of 4 to 6 star players because I lack tokens.

I don't waste excessive cash to buy player. Probably I may never buy any player with more than their market value. So I always earn through transfer. I believe this is the reason that my team is rich in cash even though I am poor in tokens.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-04-2015 at 12:42 PM.

I do a lot of offers like downloading and running apps.

TANK....HARD!!!

I play top 11 once every 3seasons.

first two seasons - accumulate tokens and train players to death while providing opponents a highway to my goal ensuring that i remain same level

3rd season - buy players through negotiations for 7 - 11 tokens to replace poor trainers. Then try to snag some bargains through the open auction.

I hate coming 2nd or 3rd.

So Tank Hard or stay Home
    El Pistolero and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    2 questions,
    a) is there a hack which is being used to generate "cash"
    b) Why would Nordeus allow this situation to develop as losing players will inevitably hit their revenue stream
    - not as I know about cash
    - since nordeus made the new league draw by quality of the teams and managers, the only solution to be competitive without spending sources is tanking (as Saturu is saying).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    - since nordeus made the new league draw by quality of the teams and managers, the only solution to be competitive without spending sources is tanking (as Saturu is saying).
    If you define 'keeping a team with only 6/7 star players' is competitive, probably tanking is only solution without spending cash. Otherwise, I am sorry that I quite disagree with this point.

Even if your definition of 'competitive' is dominating in various competitions, I believe that in some seasons, you will meet some super strong teams which are hard to handle. There is no guarantee that any team can forever dominate.

If 'competitive' is having a reasonable chance win various competitions, it is not an impossible tasks for non-spending non-tanking managers. On the other hand, there are some leagues consists of 2 or 3 star teams. Probably teams can keep competitive in such leagues in every seasons if their qualities were managed to keep in this level (unless this task requires a lot of tokens).

There are many ways to play this game.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, this mate, Baggie, is new in the forum and it's better being informed that things changed in the game.
    (as this one http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...difficult.html ).
    With the new league draw, a 35T team has no chance to win the league in lv22.
    I 'm not talking about domination, I mean to be competitive vs teams with 6* players from the first day of the season (and with active managers too).

There are many ways to play this game.
    I know that and I know that you have another point of view (and I agree to that) but if you noticed his comments
    The game has therefore become a bit reminiscent of the premier league where if you don't have the megabucks you can't compete.
    I've come to the conclusion that I will see what the state of play is at start of next season and if its the same again, i will leave with a little sadness.
    he has another point of view - lol
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well, this mate, Baggie, is new in the forum and it's better being informed that things changed in the game.
    (as this one http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...difficult.html ).
    With the new league draw, a 35T team has no chance to win the league in lv22.
    I 'm not talking about domination, I mean to be competitive vs teams with 6* players from the first day of the season (and with active managers too).

I know that and I know that you have another point of view (and I agree to that) but if you noticed his comments

he has another point of view - lol
    There is really too little time left in this season to accumulate resources in case Baggie's team will be grouped with 6-7 star teams again.

However, in general, 35T team with good foundation & momentum can compete and even win leagues with slightly stronger opponents for many seasons. My level 29 team won 4 league titles and never dropped out of top 4 in 7 seasons since level 22.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-05-2015 at 03:50 AM.