Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Mission Impossible ?

Mission Impossible ?

hahaha,i hope he draws or loses in the next two games and hope i'll win the next two games,Pray with me guys,this is so stressful

Mission Impossible ?-capture.jpg
    Arion likes this.

Everything is nog possible.Anyways good luck!
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Everything is nog possible.Anyways good luck!
    Thank you , i just beat him this morning 2-1 his team is all world class luckily i trained my players very hard before the match ,any way i'm waiting for a miracle here :V

Dreamer
    support his opponents , it might help if opponent managers are there during the match .... he lost 6 games , thats a lot for someone who is in first position, that means league is very equal... especially in his away game, support the opponent
    endou, dave1311 and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    support his opponents , it might help if opponent managers are there during the match .... he lost 6 games , thats a lot for someone who is in first position, that means league is very equal... especially in his away game, support the opponent
    yes after level 20 all my leagues have been very competitive and this season i mean even the three last teams in the table have the same team quality as me or better but the top 4 i guess our tactics are better than the rest .

Best of luck in your next two matches
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

So, there is a God after all haha thank you for your prayers guys, JK :V so Tomorrow i need to draw or win to win the league , oh God this is so stressful hahaha

Mission Impossible ?-capture.jpg
    Steve285 likes this.

I think you have won it.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I don't think i won it yet i need to win or draw the next match because the 2nd in league goals difference are more than mine , see my next match is vs the 7th in league but his team is stronger than mine, i guess all team in this league are stronger than mine somehow with just a little difference for example my team quality is
    135,1 and his 135,4 ,this season is like premier league
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I think you have won it.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    I don't think i won it yet i need to win or draw the next match because the 2nd in league goals difference are more than mine , see my next match is vs the 7th in league but his team is stronger than mine, i guess all team in this league are stronger than mine somehow with just a little difference for example my team quality is
    135,1 and his 135,4 ,this season is like premier league
    Thats good can you share your tactics?how you reached #1?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast