Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: How does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?

How does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?

First things first, apparently I ended up in a very easy league. I won the first 12 matches, and my following teams kept beating themselves, so I got an overwhelming advantage around 15-16 points.
    Then I lost an extremely easy home game for no reason! Ok, bad luck uh? Then I kept winning again for a few matches, then I lost another easy one at my home once again. I got badly beaten 0-3 for no reason again! Another draw at home, and another loss 0-2 at home again, I've been overwhelmed by the opponent's possession and it was a much worse team than me! I could barely try a shot on goal!
    Today I had the opportunity to finally put an end to the league, by winning an easy game against the third to last team. Guess what? It ended up like what you see in the pictures.
    How does this game generates results? Is this a joke? I understand having a bad game even for a strong team, that could happen to anyone, but getting smashed without hope different times by different bad teams is just a joke! I always keep the condition and morale to the top.
    And I can also speak for the other teams! As you can see the last team has one win, he did it by beating the team in the second position (now in third)

If the game is trying to balance a league where there's only one strong team, it's not doing any better by generating unfair results.
    It's just wasting my players condition when I can concentrate on the Champion's League.

How does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?-1.jpg
    How does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?-2.jpg
    How does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?-3.jpg

And again, some details.

This is the team in second position: average 50.6, actually the worst, even worse then the last one

How does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?-1.jpgHow does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?-2.jpg

And this is the second to last team: average 60.6, actually the strongest in the league

How does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?-3.jpgHow does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?-4.jpg

Then again, another troll result. Some random middle ranking team steamrolling the runner up!

How does this game work? Is this league ****ed up?-5.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    And again, some details.

This is the team in second position: average 50.6, actually the worst, even worse then the last one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	58808Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	58809

And this is the second to last team: average 60.6, actually the strongest in the league

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	58810Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	58811

Then again, another troll result. Some random middle ranking team steamrolling the runner up!

Name:	5.jpg 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	58812
    I believe kingdom of demon he's tanking..he filled all weakest players and rest all the strong ones..even he not play out of position but i am sure his tactics will not correct...not becoz he dont know how to set the tactics but he purposely set it wrong for tanking reason...

Famous
    Yeah, basically, you have most of the answers in your questions.
    What is happening to you happened to me the other way round: I hardly won 2 out of my first 8 games then got unstoppable. Like you, I'm the best in the league but not that much. And yes, I do think the game is trying to balance the interest of the league by introducing more "troll" results.
    I must say it is frustrating but understandable. Look what happens to Man city or Chelsea !
    Otherwise, where would be the challenge ? You are the best, you win. You are not, you lose. Boring.
    Agree kingdom of demon is tanking. If he played on mobile, the game would say to him: use at leat 3 defenders or you'll be having hard times building your attacks. So the Xmas tree tactics looks deliberately foolish to me.
    Overall, do not complain too much: your title is bagged which is not my case yet.
    legendqueen likes this.

Addicted
    not surprise~ you can win a 6 star team easily and then lose to a 3 stars team by 3:0 in the following game ~