Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Teda
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: "Send thanks to your supporters" on mobile now

Addicted

"Send thanks to your supporters" on mobile now

Eventually the mobile users like me can send thanks to my supporters, for those of you don't see this new function please update the version on your mobile.
    FVS0777 and skyqueen like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm playing with the old version so I still cannot send thanks - but hey, thanks
    Also continue to have the problem when I watch games of friends from others servers, so if I cannot click support it's not my fault
    Gert Funck and FVS0777 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    can send thanks already?? why i don't notice that-.-? (mine is updated, but even the "recommended player" i still don't see that in any day...)

Addicted
    OK.The answer is simple: they don't like you brother :-) LOL

Are you sure you have updated your mobile app? Can you see the snow weather effect as other folks talked about in another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    can send thanks already?? why i don't notice that-.-? (mine is updated, but even the "recommended player" i still don't see that in any day...)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    OK.The answer is simple: they don't like you brother :-) LOL

Are you sure you have updated your mobile app? Can you see the snow weather effect as other folks talked about in another thread?
    i see the snow, but not sure the "thank you option" and well... i never see the "recommended player" in anyday while others talk for about a season already~

No one supports me but I support them
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.